Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Hittin those switches

Old 04-14-2009, 02:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jk2nv

I love my husky flashlights. Pretty darn nifty to be so freakin cheap. No clue why that was the first thing that I saw when I looked at the pic.

.....nice switch panel too.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Dude, you found a location for switches that I never thought of. Awesome install.
Old 04-16-2009, 06:10 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by LeroyJMC
I love my husky flashlights. Pretty darn nifty to be so freakin cheap. No clue why that was the first thing that I saw when I looked at the pic.

.....nice switch panel too.
yeah those are one of the best finds I have found. I think I bought 2 (4 paks) for like $10 each. In fact I now plan on finding a way attach them inside the console armrest? I've been thinking about maybe a broom handle holder. Still thinking. But I'll have to tell you, the best thing so far about the switch plate is the light in the console. Now I can drive and see in there at night. Just like the A Team "I love it when a plan comes together!" ha ha

Thanks for all the comments folks
Old 04-16-2009, 06:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Location: Sitting on top of the world with my legs hanging free

Looks slick, nice work
Old 04-16-2009, 02:58 PM
jsl
JK Enthusiast

Looks good. Where did you get the lights for under dash
Old 04-16-2009, 03:01 PM
JK Junkie

Those lights under the dash look awesome, I gotta do that
Old 04-16-2009, 04:14 PM
JK Freak

i thought great idea only thing that i was thinking is. I wanna turn on my aux lights on the run and i have to open my arm rest. I got the tuffy console so it would just be a hell of a time but I do like the idea maybe for other stuff.
Old 04-17-2009, 07:37 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by mattymat04
i thought great idea only thing that i was thinking is. I wanna turn on my aux lights on the run and i have to open my arm rest. I got the tuffy console so it would just be a hell of a time but I do like the idea maybe for other stuff.
Yeah I was going to put in a switch where when you opened my console the led's on the switches would turn on and then off when I closed it. My friend was going to hook it up with a alarm door switch from a house door.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:34 PM
JK Newbie

what if you mount the switches on the outer part of the console, was looking at it today seems pretty comfortable reaching for switches there.

Quick Reply: Hittin those switches