Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

His and Hers Jeeps

Old 04-19-2009, 05:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default His and Hers Jeeps

Here's a pic finally of my JK and my hubby's new '89 YJ. We both still have lots we want to do with both Jeeps, so our pockets are gonna be empty soon!

Old 04-19-2009, 05:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by leojeeprn
Here's a pic finally of my JK and my hubby's new '89 YJ. We both still have lots we want to do with both Jeeps, so our pockets are gonna be empty soon!

Looks Good. Its ok to have empty pockets, keep the economy going.

Please post pics on both builds.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:43 PM
JK Jedi

That's a great side-by-side shot What do you have planned for them? I've been busy trying to fill the pockets so that I can start with the lifts, tires, wheels and much more
Old 04-20-2009, 12:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by interceptor_1972
That's a great side-by-side shot What do you have planned for them? I've been busy trying to fill the pockets so that I can start with the lifts, tires, wheels and much more
Well, we have done a 2.5 Teraflex lift, gotten windshield mounted Hella lights, took off the running boards, replaced dash console with dash organizer console, took off the Sahara side decals and put JK decals on (wanting to get CenCal area JKforum ones made, suggested it to site owner). Next for the JK is 35" Baja Claws, XD black rims, stubby bumpers, winch, etc. etc and the list goes on....

Hubby wants to do all kinds of things to his YJ, starting with a lift, new tires, new rims, etc. but he's been working on the inside, repainted the dash with Fusion paint, and will be coating the inside tub with Duraliner.

Your rig looks nice and lots can be done! Fun, Fun!
Old 04-20-2009, 03:35 AM
JK Freak

Nice Pic, What be that hanging on the line?
Old 04-20-2009, 06:40 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

they look good!!!!
Old 04-20-2009, 08:20 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by JKRINGO
Me thinks that be a leaf?
Old 04-20-2009, 08:23 AM
JK Jedi

Well, we have done a 2.5 Teraflex lift, gotten windshield mounted Hella lights, took off the running boards, replaced dash console with dash organizer console, took off the Sahara side decals and put JK decals on (wanting to get CenCal area JKforum ones made, suggested it to site owner). Next for the JK is 35" Baja Claws, XD black rims, stubby bumpers, winch, etc. etc and the list goes on....

Hubby wants to do all kinds of things to his YJ, starting with a lift, new tires, new rims, etc. but he's been working on the inside, repainted the dash with Fusion paint, and will be coating the inside tub with Duraliner.

Your rig looks nice and lots can be done! Fun, Fun!
Oh the joy of it all. Ain't that the truth?

The Hella lights do look good - what size were they? They look huge. I'm working on getting some 6" KC Daylighters on mine. Have a Skyjacker lift in mind, but not completely decided on that yet. 35s would probably be about as big a tire as I'd go with mine, so still researching lifts. Thinking of some Cragar Soft 8s for the wheels, again not fully decided on that either. Baby steps
Old 04-20-2009, 02:34 PM
JK Junkie

Congrats, they look good, a couple that wheels together stays together...or something like that
Old 04-20-2009, 07:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JKRINGO

Yeah, that's a leaf on a branch that snuck into the side of the pic. What did you THINK it was, you have a dirty mind? he he

Quick Reply: His and Hers Jeeps