Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

high school build

Old 05-03-2013, 05:20 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeek.OlllllllO

Nice sounds fun!
Haha yeah. Some jack ass wrote that the school was going to blow up at 12:30 in a boys bathroom stall and someone reported it so we evacuated at 11 and didn't get back in until 1. Sometimes I just want to beat the shit out of people that decide to do this, I ended up missing my AP Chemistry class which I needed because I have the AP exam Monday morning. School and people suck, can't summer be here yet so I can play with my jeep all day lol.
Old 05-03-2013, 06:28 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by nobndry

Haha yeah. Some jack ass wrote that the school was going to blow up at 12:30 in a boys bathroom stall and someone reported it so we evacuated at 11 and didn't get back in until 1. Sometimes I just want to beat the shit out of people that decide to do this, I ended up missing my AP Chemistry class which I needed because I have the AP exam Monday morning. School and people suck, can't summer be here yet so I can play with my jeep all day lol.
Haha maybe senior prank? And oh boy that sucks! Yeah that's pretty stupid but what can you do about it
Old 05-03-2013, 07:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

my school has had tons of bomb threats, its like old news now. we had more when i was a freshman but they have died down now. Havent had any since newtown
Old 05-04-2013, 04:15 AM
JK Freak

We haven't had bomb threats but we have has a teacher get arrested for plotting to murder another teacher (hit man style)
Old 05-04-2013, 04:17 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Garrett J.KU
We haven't had bomb threats but we have has a teacher get arrested for plotting to murder another teacher (hit man style)
What the crap???? That's crazy!!!
Old 05-04-2013, 04:22 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by slingshot289

What the crap???? That's crazy!!!
Lol he hired his friend and his friend got freaked out so he went to the police
Old 05-04-2013, 06:12 AM
JK Jedi

Lol he hired his friend and his friend got freaked out so he went to the police
Wtf what type of school ya go to? Lmao the worst we have had is one a teacher slapping a student, she was a bitch though haha and the second one is my English teacher that grabbed a girl for ding dong ditching and he left her a bruise so the girl pressed charges so both of them have gotten fired but that's it! Lol
Old 05-04-2013, 08:13 AM
JK Freak

Man. Highschool in the 90s was a lot different. We just smoked a lot weed and played hackysack.
Old 05-04-2013, 10:09 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by idiotec
Man. Highschool in the 90s was a lot different. We just smoked a lot weed and played hackysack.
They are trying to bring that back
Old 05-04-2013, 10:29 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Jeek.OlllllllO

Wtf what type of school ya go to? Lmao the worst we have had is one a teacher slapping a student, she was a bitch though haha and the second one is my English teacher that grabbed a girl for ding dong ditching and he left her a bruise so the girl pressed charges so both of them have gotten fired but that's it! Lol
Haha and yea I go to a public high school next to the city of rednecks and the next city is ghetto so it's a great mix, I'm from the redneck side lol

Quick Reply: high school build