Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

high school build

Old 08-09-2012, 06:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeek.OlllllllO
Made my own bracket for my antenna
did you look at the over head option also just takes some hose clamp and pipe but looks good
Old 08-09-2012, 06:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

they should have just made a school for kids with jeeps and studied 4x4 101
Old 08-09-2012, 06:38 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by k.baker B.D.O.R

did you look at the over head option also just takes some hose clamp and pipe but looks good
No i didnt i found a piece off metal it is really thick and it had to holes already so i bent it and made another hole like the terraflex bracket
Old 08-09-2012, 06:38 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by k.baker B.D.O.R
they should have just made a school for kids with jeeps and studied 4x4 101
That would be awesome lol
Old 08-09-2012, 07:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

yea but then you wouldn't be the kid in school with the bad ass jeep unless you went with 40s lol, i was happy being the kid with a BA jeep when it was just a tj on 35s
Old 08-09-2012, 07:07 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by awinski
yea but then you wouldn't be the kid in school with the bad ass jeep unless you went with 40s lol, i was happy being the kid with a BA jeep when it was just a tj on 35s
Everyone knows me as the kid with the sick ass jeep

(First day of school i will have my windows down and bump music and with my best friend (hottest cheer leader) but yeah ima park in front of the school and ima get out looking fresh with shades lol)

Now all the little 9th graders know me lol
Old 08-09-2012, 07:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

nah, last year first day, rolled in top down, doors off, whole jeep covered in mud, all five of us jeepers did it lol. girl that i gave rides to school then was wearing black yoga pants dirt got all over her ass, i got to wipe it off
Old 08-09-2012, 07:50 PM
JK Freak

Just graduated and have been working in my jeep since I was a junior in High school do about 2 years now an this is how far I got

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3693565803.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	352255

That was taken today after I out my poison spyder hood louvers on and painting my grille but all in all I have a huge list if upgrades already and a ton to go but it's gonna be out on hold so I can pay for college! Dam tuition and what not
Old 08-09-2012, 08:00 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by awinski
nah, last year first day, rolled in top down, doors off, whole jeep covered in mud, all five of us jeepers did it lol. girl that i gave rides to school then was wearing black yoga pants dirt got all over her ass, i got to wipe it off
Awww lucky ass!! I wish i could do that but i dont trust people lol
Old 08-09-2012, 08:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Willis19
Just graduated and have been working in my jeep since I was a junior in High school do about 2 years now an this is how far I got

Attachment 352255

That was taken today after I out my poison spyder hood louvers on and painting my grille but all in all I have a huge list if upgrades already and a ton to go but it's gonna be out on hold so I can pay for college! Dam tuition and what not
nice man, ive done all my mods in the first 3k miles, plan to get the lift and wheels within the next 1k

Quick Reply: high school build