Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

high school build

Old 12-16-2014, 09:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Invest2m4
Doodes.... I read your first post... "PS wayalife love your vids with out them i wouldn't be here."

It hurts man.

Lol!! Old memories die hard Love the build.
i despise reading my old posts. when i thought bolting on a lift kit was building when i had no idea what a heim was, rock krawler was the best suspension, steering stabilizers solved wobbles, 35s were big, welding was something i got done by my friends, companies like artec, ruff stuff, and ballistic were unheard of, loud exhaust was fast, and dare i say it, mr. WAL who won't be named was the man.
Old 12-16-2014, 09:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Invest2m4
Doodes.... I read your first post... "PS wayalife love your vids with out them i wouldn't be here."

It hurts man.

Lol!! Old memories die hard Love the build.
what amazes me more is i was only on page 2 when someone already went and high jacked my thread. the sole reason i left this site in the first place
Old 12-17-2014, 07:52 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by awinski
i despise reading my old posts. when i thought bolting on a lift kit was building when i had no idea what a heim was, rock krawler was the best suspension, steering stabilizers solved wobbles, 35s were big, welding was something i got done by my friends, companies like artec, ruff stuff, and ballistic were unheard of, loud exhaust was fast, and dare i say it, mr. WAL who won't be named was the man.
Haha. I think we all walked that road.
Old 12-17-2014, 01:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Wayalife seems like nothing but a bunch of arrogant d**ks. To them it's If you don't have their sponsor's products on your jeep then your rig is a piece. Not how it should be at all. Build YOUR jeep YOUR way. Was on there for two days and couldn't stand it.

Quick Reply: high school build