Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

high school build

Old 07-05-2013, 05:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 07blacksahara
Well on another note just ordered 50inch led light bar form black box logistics and poison spyder steel light bar mounts!!!!!
Nice!! I want one so bad but I want the Single Row and apparently there aren't many offered
Old 07-05-2013, 05:19 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My familys deer lease in central texas we have a few feeders but most of the deer come from off property we get a few real nice ones a year on it but it takes alot of work just maintaining the campsite filling feeders.. But are lease is on a working farm and they grow corn and soy beans so no need for feed plots but I proly won't be going there much anymore
Because my grandpa who is the lease holder for my family is in failing health and can't be to active anymore but my uncle has a lake house 10 minutes away and one of my friends dad has a exotic game ranch 5 minutes away from it.
Plus my mom just bought a duplex beach house so we got 2 beach houses basically so it's going to be game on for fishing and duck hunting
Old 07-05-2013, 05:32 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 1995nscajeep
My familys deer lease in central texas we have a few feeders but most of the deer come from off property we get a few real nice ones a year on it but it takes alot of work just maintaining the campsite filling feeders.. But are lease is on a working farm and they grow corn and soy beans so no need for feed plots but I proly won't be going there much anymore
Because my grandpa who is the lease holder for my family is in failing health and can't be to active anymore but my uncle has a lake house 10 minutes away and one of my friends dad has a exotic game ranch 5 minutes away from it.
Plus my mom just bought a duplex beach house so we got 2 beach houses basically so it's going to be game on for fishing and duck hunting
U understand the work it takes to get those nice bucks
Old 07-05-2013, 05:34 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by deaner23

Nice!! I want one so bad but I want the Single Row and apparently there aren't many offered
I'm goin double I seen them in person at night u can't stand in front it with it on ull be blind even with ur eyes closed
Old 07-05-2013, 05:35 PM
JK Freak

Yes I do but I'm moving more torwards duck hunting now cuz of the beach house me and my friends are going to build 2 duck blinds this summer but I love dove hunting at are deer lease
Old 07-05-2013, 05:44 PM
JK Freak

Yes I do but I'm moving more torwards duck hunting now cuz of the beach house me and my friends are going to build 2 duck blinds this summer but I love dove hunting at are deer lease
I duck hunt too I'm trying to buy another boat for that and ppl just piss me off when they think bc u kill big deer it's automatically high fence deer that's bull shit if you know anything about deer hunting you know that just bc u put feed don't mean the deer are magnetically attracted to it. You odds are increased if you feed that's true but don't mean it will bring you monster deer. You have really work and hunt the deer hard and smart you know play ur wind check for tracks and scraps and trails. Then once you bring all you circumstances together then u can make a decision on where to hunt its not a random thing on where u should hunt that's where a lot of ppl go wrong
Old 07-05-2013, 05:46 PM
JK Freak

I'm just getting into all my buddies are big duck hunters and ones even a guide and champion duck caller
Old 07-05-2013, 05:50 PM
JK Freak

I'm just getting into all my buddies are big duck hunters and ones even a guide and champion duck caller
I'm not very good at calling but I can sky blast like a mf!!!!
Old 07-05-2013, 05:52 PM
JK Freak

My buddy builds duck calls its called fowl talk calls they make awsome cypress wood calls and all kinds of other woods
Old 07-05-2013, 05:57 PM
JK Freak

I absolutely suck at calling but that's why I have friends lol but I need to learn the basics

Quick Reply: high school build