Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Hi-Lift mount in the back of a 2 door

Old 02-23-2008, 06:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi-Lift mount in the back of a 2 door

I was trying to find a place to mount my hi-lift jack on my Jeep, and I didn't really see any ideas on here that I was too crazy about. I didn't want to mount it outside because I knew it would rust and get mud all over it, plus I was a bit worried about it being stolen, so I decided to try to mount it inside. I had a couple of brackets for mounting the rear bumper from when I tried to make a rear stubby bumper, and they seem plenty strong enough to hold the jack, and I'm happy with how it turned out.

The mounting brackets

The hi-lift installed

And the hi-lift with my box-o-crap in the back
Old 10-26-2009, 07:06 PM
JK Freak

Thumbs up

I dig it. I've been looking for a solution like this. Not into the hood mount, tailgate mount, etc. the rollbar mount ones either block tailgate access or your rear view. don't want the extra weight on my tire carrier... and I'm tired of it clanking around in the back of the jeep. something like this might be a good solution, but I guess it won't work well with the back seat in.

you have me thinking...
Old 10-27-2009, 04:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MOKOS
the rollbar mount ones either block tailgate access or your rear view.
FWIW, the Woods roll bar mount does not block your rear view. It's up high behind the bar / sport bar. No rattling either. All around a great solution.

Quick Reply: Hi-Lift mount in the back of a 2 door