Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Hi-Lift Jack Mount/AEV Hood

Old 08-23-2008, 05:51 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by robin
can't you figure that out. Is just to pieces of metal welded to the brushgard , or maybe screwed in. whatever you like, or whatever is best for you,
sorry my wife saw my post and told me to apologize, not everybody is as smart as you are she said, of course she was being sarcastic. so sorry. am I actually quoting my self.
Old 08-23-2008, 06:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

boots that looks awesome. I'd run it like that on a trail trip but not 24/7 just due to weather here on the Gulf Coast. I have the Shrockworks stubby winch bumper and just welded some fog light tabs on my bull bar, didn't like the extra lights compared to the already existing fog lights on the main bumper. I was going to remove the new tabs I welded on but now am thinking about using them for my HiLift..thanks for the good idea
Old 08-23-2008, 06:26 PM
JK Junkie

can't you figure that out. Is just to pieces of metal welded to the brush gard, or maybe screwed in. whatever you like, or whatever is best for you,
I think he might have used brackets meant for lights - I have the bumper, but it's still in the shipping box out in the garage, and I've piled some other Jeep stuff, still in boxes, on top. When I install my lift, things will start coming out of the boxes.

sorry my wife saw my post and told me to apologize, not everybody is as smart as you are she said, of course she was being sarcastic. so sorry. am I actually quoting my self.
Not a problem. You can't be too slow - sounds like you married a good woman.

Last edited by JK-Rubi; 08-23-2008 at 06:29 PM.
Old 08-23-2008, 06:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad to be of some help. For something so simple I have gotten alot of positive feedback........

The brackets I made up were very easy to make.

They were just two pieces of 1 1/8" roound stock, I cut them 3" long each. Then drilled a hole at each end about a inch in. Taped the holes and bolted up to the stock light mounts found on the ARB grill bar.....

Last edited by boots; 08-23-2008 at 06:58 PM.
Old 08-23-2008, 07:46 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by boots
The brackets I made up were very easy to make.

They were just two pieces of 1 1/8" roound stock, I cut them 3" long each. Then drilled a hole at each end about a inch in. Taped the holes and bolted up to the stock light mounts found on the ARB grill bar.....
Thanks for the Dick and Jane version.

Quick Reply: Hi-Lift Jack Mount/AEV Hood