Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Hi-lift jack mount

Old 04-22-2012, 04:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi-lift jack mount

I keep looking at the Hi-lift mounts for the JK and it seems like there are a few options out but I liked the idea of mounting it to the spare. I going to build one like this one below. Has anyone seen this type for the JK? I'm going to build it so I can have it slip off and swap it for any mount that I decide to build in the future. I might build something like the Vector Yak Rack. My buddy was looking at the one below so I decide to make them for the both of us. I just ordered a spare tire plate and I just need to pick up some square tubing. Hopefully I'll have time to build it in the next couple of weeks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fj-hjm03.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	307934

Click image for larger version

Name:	fj-hljm04.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	307933
Old 04-22-2012, 04:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have the mount that goes across the back on either side of the roll bar. It works well cost about $75. I definitely recommend getting the spacer/ holder for the hi lift jack. They keep the jack from rattling while driving. Usually cost about $12.
Old 04-22-2012, 05:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Good to know that they make a kit for it, thanks!
Old 04-22-2012, 06:16 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JK4x4wrangler
I have the mount that goes across the back on either side of the roll bar. It works well cost about $75. I definitely recommend getting the spacer/ holder for the hi lift jack. They keep the jack from rattling while driving. Usually cost about $12.
About to build one across back like u saying. Did u buy one for $75 and what brand? Thank you Jezza

Quick Reply: Hi-lift jack mount