Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Hemi swap?

Old 04-27-2008, 05:41 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

damn that sucks jkkat, another hydrolocked engine....... how many have there been just from members of this forum

curious was the water over your hood?
Old 04-27-2008, 06:57 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MOWrangler
4wheelerssupply.com sells Hemi conversion parts and has a blog with a few videos from their conversion. They are here in springfield, MO and I have purchased from them a few times for my KJ and now JK. They have custom headers, computers and wiring listed on their site. It looks like they are trying to make the hemi swap a little more DIY friendly.

I'm sure it would still be expensive though...

That's who I was gonna mention. I might check out AEV's site too to see if they have anything listed there.

Quick Reply: Hemi swap?