Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Help me trick my friend (Photoshop)

Old 04-09-2009, 06:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JK-KJ
Forgot to mention that I'm in the process of buying a house too....

Thanks, Nate!
I know that feeling. I have put all mods on hold until after we close in June. But I hope to atleast get my lift and tires and wheels before christmas.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:08 AM
JK Freak

OK, I know this is a long shot but I'm hoping someone with some photoshop skills will help me out...a good buddy of mine also has a JK, and we've been competing back and forth for a while (i mod something, he does too, etc.)...he's been out of town for a while and everytime I talk to him he asks me what I've done to the Jeep. I want to mess with him a little....can someone take these 37" wheels/tires and put them on my JK? And maybe try to make it look like I've lifted it a good bit? That way I can email him a nice little picture and hopefully get under his skin a little!! Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

These wheels/tires:

On this Jeep (maybe lift it too?)

Last edited by gjeepguy; 04-09-2009 at 10:16 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:18 AM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Forgot to mention that I'm in the process of buying a house too....

Thanks, Nate!
Then don't be a dumbass. LOL Man, that's the BEST time to do somethin like this!!! What's an extra five grand over THIRTY frikkin years???? Think about it.
Old 04-09-2009, 11:08 AM
JK Super Freak

it all depends on what the house apraises for...we'll see, but i wouldnt buy those wheels/tires anyway..overpriced and unnecessary for me. for $5000, i could have the lift, bumpers, wheels & tires, and just about everything else i want...we'll see what happens...
Old 04-09-2009, 11:17 AM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

it all depends on what the house apraises for...we'll see, but i wouldnt buy those wheels/tires anyway..overpriced and unnecessary for me. for $5000, i could have the lift, bumpers, wheels & tires, and just about everything else i want...we'll see what happens...
There you go. Like mama used to tell me..."use your head for somethin else besides a hatrack!"
Old 04-09-2009, 12:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im no poser, trust me...im fine with the way my Jeep sits now and it works just fine as is....all i wanted was to mess with a friend of mine...no need to be a dick.
it was a joke
Old 04-09-2009, 12:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ward adams
I'll lend you the f'n money!! Send me you info and i'll get you $10'000
we use dollars not that french stuff
Old 04-09-2009, 05:36 PM
JK Super Freak

Thanks to the ones that worked on the pics for me, I'll let you know what happens!!
Old 04-09-2009, 09:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RedneckJeep
Then don't be a dumbass. LOL Man, that's the BEST time to do somethin like this!!! What's an extra five grand over THIRTY frikkin years???? Think about it.
Yea, that's real smart. Let's just finance as much as I can with the house so I can pay for a set of tires for the next 30 years. Better yet get as much as you can so you can roll your Jeep payment into the house and pay for that for 30 years too. It never ceases to amaze me that people think this is smart financing. Think about it, he would still be paying for the tires long after the Jeep is gone. And you wonder why the U.S. is in financial trouble.

Sorry to rant on your thread.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1JK's*
Yea, that's real smart. Let's just finance as much as I can with the house so I can pay for a set of tires for the next 30 years. Better yet get as much as you can so you can roll your Jeep payment into the house and pay for that for 30 years too. It never ceases to amaze me that people think this is smart financing. Think about it, he would still be paying for the tires long after the Jeep is gone. And you wonder why the U.S. is in financial trouble.

Sorry to rant on your thread.

A-FRIGGIN'-MEN!!!!!

I was waiting for someone else to catch that......
Since when is automatic equity in your home a bad thing anyway??
Yeah, go ahead and suck $5 grand out of your home right after you purchase it, considering of course that you're lucky enough in the first place for your appraisal to come back that good in this market.......prolly not gonna happen.

But just in case it does....leave the equity in your house and save up $$ for the wheels and lift!

Quick Reply: Help me trick my friend (Photoshop)