Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Help me choose a front Winch Bumper...

Old 12-13-2007, 01:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by N2rock

Yeah, I convinced my wife to let me get the Shrockworks by pointing out that since Shrockworks was local I would save $150 because I wouldn't need to pay shipping... Then I had to pay local sales tax ($60), and now I'm going to pay them to install it- so it is actually costing me more
Tell her it was all about "supporting the local economy" and it was all about $600...
Old 12-13-2007, 02:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by mcnaught6
LoD doesn't answer e-mails.....
I've had the same issue. I already know it's the bumper I want, but I can't seem to get anyone to write back. I can't do things over the phone easily because I HAVE to be able to drop a call in a second when at work. My hours just don't seem to mesh with theirs for a phone call.
Old 12-14-2007, 03:20 PM
JK Freak

shrockworks with no tube:

Old 12-24-2007, 09:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

OK!!! Here it is. My new MORE Bumper. I wasn't even expecting it until way after the new year so this is GREAT to get it now!!! The quality and construction couldn't be any better! And I couldn't be any happier. It will be going to get powdercoated this week. I will post pics once installed. And I've got a new Warn 9.5ti winch going in it too, thanks to Foothillmotorsports.com! Thanks MORE for really jumping through hoops to get this custom bumper built for me!!!

Can't wait to get this thing installed....
Old 12-24-2007, 10:12 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That MORE bumper is awesome!! nice HID lights too, big bucks but ton's of light...
I bought the Warn bumper, it's great bumper but I kindof wished I would have known about some of the others (I did not research) I just bought my Jeep three weeks ago.
Old 12-24-2007, 12:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Congrats on your new arrival!
Old 12-24-2007, 01:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

The lights are; Baja Designs. They are the Fuego Soltec lights and althought they are not the HID versions they are the 100W versions and they are GREAT! Great company and AWESOME product. Bajadesigns.com
Old 01-06-2008, 02:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ok fellows, here is what I ended up with. I got a MORE Bumper, Soltek Lights and a Warn 9.5ti Winch. And might I say, this is one BAD ARSSE setup! Special thanks to Foothill Motorsports for all their extra attention.

Old 02-28-2008, 09:33 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Ben Hedrick
Ok fellows, here is what I ended up with. I got a MORE Bumper, Soltek Lights and a Warn 9.5ti Winch. And might I say, this is one BAD ARSSE setup! Special thanks to Foothill Motorsports for all their extra attention.

Does it have that many light tabs on it or do you have something rigged up to run four lights across the bar?

Looks good!
Old 02-28-2008, 11:12 AM
JK Super Freak

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but I really like the Body Armor Quad Hoop winch bumper (from Tolar Mfg.). This is what I have on my JK. It's got a winch mount and tabs for 4 auxiliary lights. It's not the prettiest bumper around, but it's a true case of "function over form."

Russ D.

http://www.quadratec.com/products/12028_403_07.htm

Quick Reply: Help me choose a front Winch Bumper...