Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Hanson Mid Length on stock unlimited

Old 05-20-2009, 10:04 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
Hanson/PUREJEEP Representative

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hanson Mid Length on stock unlimited

Starting to build another JK. I am still trying to make a color choice for bumpers but I figured I should show the Hanson Offroad JK Mid Length Winch Guard bumper on a stock vehicle.

Old 05-20-2009, 05:19 PM
JK Junkie

looks great, nice and clean
Old 05-20-2009, 06:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

man i love your bumpers. the lines are perfect, not to much going on like a lot of bumpers, just nice and simple. very high-quality looking product. as far as color, i'm diggin the gray against the green jeep! i'd vote for that or color matched to the green.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:54 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Thanks,
I like the Grey a lot but I am trying to figure out if I want it a shade or too lighter or darker. I think I like it, I will have decide before I powdercoat it. I rattle canned it so I can try different colors. I better decide soon I need to complete this build before fathers day. This build we be all about building the best daily driver possible. I live by Yosemite so it needs to capable on and off road.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:09 AM
JK Newbie

Those are nice! I have never been a fan of the stubbies, so this is a nice compromise. Good work!
Old 05-21-2009, 12:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Hanson Offroad
Thanks,
I like the Grey a lot but I am trying to figure out if I want it a shade or too lighter or darker. I think I like it, I will have decide before I powdercoat it. I rattle canned it so I can try different colors. I better decide soon I need to complete this build before fathers day. This build we be all about building the best daily driver possible. I live by Yosemite so it needs to capable on and off road.

Whatever shade you pick will look much better with more mods!
Old 05-21-2009, 12:41 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that looks like a very high quality piece of fab work. The angles look crisp, but still soft. I dunno what I am trying to say other than it looks really nice.
Old 05-21-2009, 12:54 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by Hanson Offroad
Thanks,
i think its a little light for the jeep green,

Seriously, looks good. The idea of protecting the front tires is good for a DD,

that and a 3" long arm goes along way
Old 05-21-2009, 02:12 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

I water it every night in hopes that it will grow.
It is going to get a 3" long arm with 35" tires then I will start adding the other important goodies.

Quick Reply: Hanson Mid Length on stock unlimited