Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Hankook Dynapro ATm's Installed

Old 06-02-2010, 09:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hankook Dynapro ATm's Installed

Just got my five Hankook Dynapro ATm's Installed today. They came in the mail from Discount Tire yesterday (at a bad ass deal I might add, thanks DTD) and I had the Jeep dealer throw them on today. I wanted a agressive all terrain tire in the same 255/75R17 that came stock, so I could keep the stock wheels. They have great reviews and I can say so far, just from looks alone Im very satisfied. They look mean. Im at the coffee shop right now but Ill throw some pics up in a few minutes when I get home. Just wanted to let anyone whos looking for new tires that they are worth checking out.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

I run the Danapro on my Chevy Truck and love them as well, got mine from Discount as well. I have about 10K miles on them and they still look brand new.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thats what Ive been hearing from people. One of the reasons I got them. Heres the pics.

Last edited by coastie kyle; 06-02-2010 at 12:47 PM.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:36 PM
JK Newbie

We just installed some 265/75-16 Dynapro's on my Fiance's Nissan Frontier. Very nice tires, and only $95 each at Discount tire! I wish they came in some taller sizes, I'd buy a set for my JK in a flash!
Old 06-02-2010, 01:18 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by NWDave
We just installed some 265/75-16 Dynapro's on my Fiance's Nissan Frontier. Very nice tires, and only $95 each at Discount tire! I wish they came in some taller sizes, I'd buy a set for my JK in a flash!

Where did you get them for $95 each. I did a search on the website and they were $140 each. I'm in west seattle and the closest DT is in burien. I would love to get a set at that price.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:24 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jeeprook11579
Where did you get them for $95 each. I did a search on the website and they were $140 each. I'm in west seattle and the closest DT is in burien. I would love to get a set at that price.

Well, they went up $2 each, we got them 2 weeks ago at Discount Tire in Everett, WA. Remember, this is for the 265/75-16 size, not sure what they are for the 17" sizes.

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/fin...=WASINT&cs=265
Old 06-02-2010, 07:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

I dont know how they will do in mud, but it looks like its gonna rain soon so Ill be putting them to the test at the sand pits as soon as it does.

Quick Reply: Hankook Dynapro ATm's Installed