Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Hand Grenades Going off inside my Soft Top

Old 02-27-2010, 09:36 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hand Grenades Going off inside my Soft Top

Ok, so we finally dig out after 25 plus inches of snow and I head out towards my 'trail' for some wheeling

I'm having a blast in 4WD, slipping and sliding in the snow, compensating my steering and braking to avoid hitting snow banks, rocks, tree stumps, and just rolling off the trail into the water all together, when the trees start dropping huge snow balls, blocks of ice, and tree branches at my soft top

Loud as hell inside the cab, even drowning out the Sat Radio...not to mention hearing that stuff bounce of my hood and the noise it was making there...I'm sorry to say...I turned around and went someplace more civilized

I have put myself into the JEEP penalty box for the next 24 hours....sigh!

Last edited by MACE24; 02-27-2010 at 09:39 AM.
Old 02-27-2010, 09:59 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Where's the pictures?
Old 02-27-2010, 10:14 AM
JK Newbie

The snow hand grenades going off inside my JEEP blew up my camera...LOL...but the attached PIC shows how bad its out 2Day after the big storm...no protection for us soft top owners!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	bilde.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	37853  
Old 02-27-2010, 10:24 AM
JK Newbie

Ok, a pic yesterday at the end of the trail before I went out today and the trees starting bombarding my soft top...TRAIL RATED!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_0494.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	37854  

Last edited by MACE24; 02-27-2010 at 10:44 AM.

Quick Reply: Hand Grenades Going off inside my Soft Top