Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Half doors for my 4 door JK

Old 05-07-2009, 09:43 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xerofall
This is a silly request, but does anyone have a pic of a 4 door with full front doors and half rear doors?

I want to get just half doors on the rear but I need to see what it would look like before buying the element doors.
I want to see this as well!
I think the JK would look sweet with just the two freedom tops and the rear seats folded down.. It would look alot like a small pickup with the half doors on the back and no hardtop
Old 05-07-2009, 10:20 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for all the information. You would think it wouldn't be that difficult to manufacture 1/2 doors. Guess we will continue to drive around with no doors during play time and doors durning working time.

We are in the A2 area, not much wheeling around here. We mainly head up to the Sand Dunes (leaving in 26 hours from now )...there are a few trails up that way cause of the National forrest though.

Quick Reply: Half doors for my 4 door JK