Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

h3t what? haha

Old 05-07-2010, 07:45 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know many will jump on me for this, but as much as i like my jeep, i would have been much more happy if i was able to get the H3T. I used to have a chevy colorado before the jeep, and looked at the H3T before i got the jeep. Unfortunately i was not able to afford one so i went for the jeep. If it's anything like the colorado ( and it should be since it's built on that platform) it is a much more comfortable ride, much faster, more powerful, and better gas millage. As far as off road, hands down, jeep is better, but for me, H3T is a great truck. I wish i had more money to get it. And now i regret trading the colorado for the jeep.
Please understand my point, i don't off road, so the off road capabilities of jeep are not a priority for me. Still, love the look of the H3T. As far as H2.....ugly. H1 now that's a classic but way out of my budget
Old 05-07-2010, 08:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sharrko
I know many will jump on me for this, but as much as i like my jeep, i would have been much more happy if i was able to get the H3T. I used to have a chevy colorado before the jeep, and looked at the H3T before i got the jeep. Unfortunately i was not able to afford one so i went for the jeep. If it's anything like the colorado ( and it should be since it's built on that platform) it is a much more comfortable ride, much faster, more powerful, and better gas millage. As far as off road, hands down, jeep is better, but for me, H3T is a great truck. I wish i had more money to get it. And now i regret trading the colorado for the jeep.
Please understand my point, i don't off road, so the off road capabilities of jeep are not a priority for me. Still, love the look of the H3T. As far as H2.....ugly. H1 now that's a classic but way out of my budget
I don't see why you should get burned for that. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. A Jeep isn't for everyone and arguably most of the people that drive them would be better off with something else. I won't complain though, those people help keep Jeeps in the show room. I think the main problem is when people buy an H2/H3 and suddenly gain a complex about feeling superior to a Jeep because the Hummer cost them more. Truth is is there is very little if anything in the H2/H3 that makes it a Hummer. It's simply a re-badged Suburban or Colorado. To each their own, but they can lose the complex. Then again, maybe that's how they justify to themselves paying more for a vehicle.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:20 AM
JK Newbie

I paid 66k for my H2 6 years ago. Drove it for 88k miles. And traded it in for a JK. Only got 17k out of it when I traded it in. Worst investment I ever did. I thought it would hold its value but they don't. My friend owns a car lot in New Albany and he just sold a 05 H2 with a 16" lift for 16k. That just shows they aren't worth Sh!t...
Old 05-07-2010, 08:35 AM
JK Freak

Balderrama where you at in El Paso??? I'm over in the Northeast and work on the westside...
Old 05-07-2010, 11:53 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by briaros6
Balderrama where you at in El Paso??? I'm over in the Northeast and work on the westside...
eastside by like eastwood high school send me a pm

Quick Reply: h3t what? haha