Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Gun Holster

Old 09-14-2008, 07:15 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bodo
....... I need somewhere to secure my HK in my JK!
gunvault.com has some pretty good safes for pistols. i have the "mini." it's large enough to fit both my HK P2000sk and my HK USP45 if i position them properly. i'm pretty sure that the rear seat (4 door) would still fold down if i mounted it just below the seat, though i havn't tried it yet. kinda like jack bauer did when i still watched 24.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:03 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Beanieson
gunvault.com has some pretty good safes for pistols. i have the "mini." it's large enough to fit both my HK P2000sk and my HK USP45 if i position them properly. i'm pretty sure that the rear seat (4 door) would still fold down if i mounted it just below the seat, though i havn't tried it yet. kinda like jack bauer did when i still watched 24.
I'll have to check them out. How 'bout that P2000? How do you like it. I have been checking it out as my "compact" isn't so compact.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:53 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by PoorDad
Sig > H&K> the rest
agreed
Old 09-15-2008, 10:29 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Bodo
I'll have to check them out. How 'bout that P2000? How do you like it. I have been checking it out as my "compact" isn't so compact.
absolutely love the sk. it's the size of the baby glock. i have it in 9mm and it shoots like a dream with the LEM trigger. i use a comp-tac in-the-waistband holster, and the pistol just disappears.

i was interested in the USPc (available in 45ACP is a plus) at first, but after handling the sk the choice was clear for me at least. like you said, the "compact" just wasn't compact. that pistol was built around the hicap magazine ban which was limiting pistols to 10 rounds. they basically built it as small as they could to still hold 10+1, which only makes it a little bit smaller.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:59 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Beanieson
absolutely love the sk. it's the size of the baby glock. i have it in 9mm and it shoots like a dream with the LEM trigger. i use a comp-tac in-the-waistband holster, and the pistol just disappears.

i was interested in the USPc (available in 45ACP is a plus) at first, but after handling the sk the choice was clear for me at least. like you said, the "compact" just wasn't compact. that pistol was built around the hicap magazine ban which was limiting pistols to 10 rounds. they basically built it as small as they could to still hold 10+1, which only makes it a little bit smaller.
That's good to know, I may definatley check this out. I would love to try one out first though. I have no doubts about the HK's doing what is advertised but I'd like to take one on a demo! I do love my 40 compact, it shoots wonderfully, but is just not small enough. The prob I see is I have big hands. I do hate a pistol that is little in them.

Quick Reply: Gun Holster