Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Great way to end 2010!

Old 01-02-2011, 10:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats on the purchase! I just noticed you are in Albany, NY as well. Was that the last 2010 that was sitting at Armory? I have driving by that thing for the last month...about a week ago I told my buddy to go take a look at it...I guess he never did...haha.

I bought mine from there back in May. I did the samething...got a bare bones 2 door with a/c and 3.73 gears. Since I got it I have put the upgraded Jeep 17s on it, put in heated seats, installed the MOPAR kicker speakers yesterday, and am picking up a lift from Rock Krawler on Tuesday.

My advice...it turns into an addiction real quick

Anyways...hit me up if you ever wanna go off roading or need a hand
Old 01-02-2011, 12:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'd be the crazy one if I left it alone for a year...

As a matter of fact, it was the last '10 sitting at the Armory. They had it sitting to the left of the showroom entrance. If you know any local spots to get her dirty, please let me know! This is my first Jeep and first off road venture, so I'm a rook.

Thanks!
Old 01-02-2011, 12:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Good luck going a year without any mods.... I didn't even make it a week before I started emptying my pockets on mods
Old 01-02-2011, 01:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jason6
I'd be the crazy one if I left it alone for a year...

As a matter of fact, it was the last '10 sitting at the Armory. They had it sitting to the left of the showroom entrance. If you know any local spots to get her dirty, please let me know! This is my first Jeep and first off road venture, so I'm a rook.

Thanks!
Havent really found anything all that local. Back in August I did some old logging trails and stuff down by South Mountain (out toward the Westerlo area). There is also a legal off road park up North (up by Whitehall). I havent been up there yet but def wanna make a trip up there soon. Here is a link to there website:

http://mmbcllc.com/

Quick Reply: Great way to end 2010!