Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Got my plow installed!

Old 10-06-2011, 08:24 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BigMAK1
I used to run a 9' on my 3/4 ton diesel truck. That looks like atleast 8'? That is a lot of weight for a Jeep; but if you clear parking lots it's time and money.

I strongly recommend a set of timbrens (rubber springs) on the front - they're cheap and will keep the front end from getting wrecked any quicker than it will anyways. You can take them off during wheeling season.

When you hit the end of a push and the front end slams down it'll be nice and soft. Not to mention when you catch a curb or pothole.

EDIT: re-read it. Smart man - those Timbrens will save the Jeep.
Its a 7 1/2'
Old 10-06-2011, 09:57 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very nice. I think I have seen your Jeep around Henrietta?
Old 10-09-2011, 11:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Prefect for zombies too!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
Old 10-13-2011, 11:26 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by IcyFridge
Very nice. I think I have seen your Jeep around Henrietta?
Probably! I am normally towing my landscape trailer when I am out there. I have a couple lawn accounts on Gatehouse Tr.
Old 11-02-2011, 08:14 PM
JK Newbie

Love the Jeep, I'm going to do this to mine next season. What do you think of the Western plow compared to Boss, SnowDogg, Fisher or Blizzard etc... Just curious why you picked it. Also what kind of air bags did you buy for the rear suspension?
Old 11-26-2011, 04:10 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by TheePsycho
Love the Jeep, I'm going to do this to mine next season. What do you think of the Western plow compared to Boss, SnowDogg, Fisher or Blizzard etc... Just curious why you picked it. Also what kind of air bags did you buy for the rear suspension?
I dont have airbags in the back. I have Timbrens alll the way around. I have been plowing for 15 years and have never owned anything but Western. I did look at the Snowdogg MD75 but the dealer support in my area is not great. All of the plow brands have their pros and cons but in the end you have to choose the brand in which you have a good relationship with the dealer. Because if anything breaks (and it will break!) at 3am, during a snow storm you need to be able to go to your dealer and have it fixed ASAP. Time is money.

Quick Reply: Got my plow installed!