Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Got my lift on....a few poser shots

Old 03-07-2009, 03:34 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude, those are absolutely my favorite tires. I had a set on my F-150 and they were great and looked good. I'm putting some on my JK when the stock tires wear out.
Old 03-07-2009, 04:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

looks great
Old 03-08-2009, 06:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks to all who replied. I am enjoying the hell out of this rig. I hope that my light hoop comes in sometime before the turn of the century. Ordered it 3 weeks ago from Quadratec, it is still on backorder. Gotta a set of Hella's begging to be mounted on it. I may fab up my own instead............to the drawing board Batman....
Old 03-08-2009, 06:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks awsome, now a couple of questions

Have you had any ESP problems?

Did you need anything other than the what the 2.5 kit came with?

What percentage tint do you have?

You wouldn't have any pics of the stock tires on with the lift would you?

I have a 09 Sahara and I'm getting my windows tinted Tues and don't really know what percentage to get, and after seeing your setup I foresee new tires and lift on the way
Old 03-08-2009, 09:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sure tango, no problem.
I centered the steering wheel before leaving the driveway, and haven't had an ESP light yet in 120 miles. Not saying that it won't, but hasn't yet.

The RC coil kit doesn't require an additional parts, however, I will be ordereing some shock boots to install. I totally forgot to order them, and do recommend them. Of course you could always add disco's, adjustable rear track bar, and upgrade the steering stabilizer.

The tint is a 5% eyebrow, 20% in the front doors, and 20% in the rear doors over the factory tint. The rear doors are quite hard to see in or out at night. I will be doing the rear 3 windows soon, going to take the rear section off and bring it to my tinter, to keep him from working around the roll bar.

No pics of the lift with factory tires, I took them in to get swapped out before starting the lift early that morning. There are a few people that have pics of stock tires with mild lifts though.

Hope it helps you in your decision.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:07 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JRod

That's an impressive change. Especially on the front.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Looks great.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:21 AM
JK Super Freak

Looks really good! Just an idea though, I would take the spare and get in flipped to blackwall out to make it match the new rubbers if it were me. But it looks good and welcome to the Rough Country Club!
Old 03-09-2009, 06:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Waiting on my GAP refund from the Ford I traded in on the Jeep, then there will be a matching spare on there.

The measured difference was significantly more than the published 2.5". 3.75" front, 2.375" in the rear.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JRod
Waiting on my GAP refund from the Ford I traded in on the Jeep, then there will be a matching spare on there.

The measured difference was significantly more than the published 2.5". 3.75" front, 2.375" in the rear.
Give it a week or two...it will settle down to where it should be. That's how mine was too at first..

Quick Reply: Got my lift on....a few poser shots