Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Got my jeep trailer all fixed up today...

Old 06-12-2010, 04:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got my jeep trailer all fixed up today...

My family and I bowhunt in West Texas and I needed a nice trailer to haul icechests and equipment. Here's a 5x8" with a 36" diamondplate toolbox. This morning me and a buddy got rid of the existing jack on the tongue so I could open the jeep tailgate all the way. We welded on a swivel jack and a spare tire holder. It's looking nice! But a new 2x12 for the tailgate.

Also got my rugged ridge grab handles put on last night.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM0972..jpg
Views:	65
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	72277   Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM0962..jpg
Views:	74
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	72278   Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM0974..jpg
Views:	55
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	72279   Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM0971..jpg
Views:	50
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	72280   Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM0965..jpg
Views:	77
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	72281  

Old 06-13-2010, 04:38 PM
JK Junkie

Very cool, and functional. How does it track behind the Jeep? I'm looking for a similar type trailer for activities, but I want something big enough to handle 4x8 sheets of various materials for home and cabin projects.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:09 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

looks good!!, it makes a big difference being able to open the gate with the trailer on.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Muffins
Very cool, and functional. How does it track behind the Jeep? I'm looking for a similar type trailer for activities, but I want something big enough to handle 4x8 sheets of various materials for home and cabin projects.
It pulled great. I had 1500 lbs of protein/corn on it and pulled it all through my rocky west tx. hunting property. Pulled it home empty and it tracked well. It'll do even better now with the toolbox and spare tire on it (not so light)

Originally Posted by robin
looks good!!, it makes a big difference being able to open the gate with the trailer on.
Yes..it was very frustrating to be able to open it only 1/2 way.

Quick Reply: Got my jeep trailer all fixed up today...