Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Got my Hutchinson Beadlocks installed today!

Old 04-12-2008, 04:00 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great with the caps. Bet you'll really be happy when the spare gets in and it's complete.
Old 04-12-2008, 04:04 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RezQgreen
Looks great with the caps. Bet you'll really be happy when the spare gets in and it's complete.
fajizzle my ni55er
Old 04-16-2008, 04:49 PM
JK Newbie

Schpeen.....I'm curius if you were able to use the "TPMS" assembly from your old wheels and use them on the Hutchinson's. I ordered mine today and it's minimum 12 weeks out. Oh well, it will make it that much better when they do get here.
Old 04-16-2008, 04:58 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RezQgreen
Schpeen.....I'm curius if you were able to use the "TPMS" assembly from your old wheels and use them on the Hutchinson's. I ordered mine today and it's minimum 12 weeks out. Oh well, it will make it that much better when they do get here.

I didnt have them but yes they will fit

Shouldn't take that long to get them

Who are you buying them from? 2 weeks is all it should take

I spoke to hal at Hutchinson yesterday and he said they are running more next week for the jks. They still owe me my 5th wheel for my spare.

I hope you aren't going through quadratec. They are morans there!

Last edited by Schpeen; 04-16-2008 at 06:02 PM.
Old 04-16-2008, 05:59 PM
JK Newbie

Thx for the info. I got the distributor list off Hutchinson's website. There were eight or so in the U.S. and none of them had any in stock. Five of the eight called Hutchinson and all were told min. 12 weeks. Apparently they will be making a sizable amount and all ready in 12 weeks. It's all I could do. Youre right, Quadratect never even called me back with a time frame on delivery.
Old 04-16-2008, 06:38 PM
JK Freak

Man, that looks good Schpeen.

Quick Reply: Got my Hutchinson Beadlocks installed today!