Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Got my 2009 jk!!!!! Lots of pics!!!

Old 08-14-2008, 06:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats on your new Rubicon. One question, did you move the mirrors, or are they factory mounted on the sides rather than on the doors on the 09's?
Old 08-15-2008, 02:38 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Congo-rats, you have some great shots in there!

Some of them should be in Jeeps add campaign
Old 08-15-2008, 04:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LifeTime
AWESOME Thread! I love it. CONGRATS on your new 09 JK Rubi.

I haven't lowered my windshield yet, b/c it is not legal on TX highways.
oh its legal in Texas You just have to have you registration and inspection stickers where they can be seen on the vehicle.

great looking jeep I have always wished I had gotten a jeep green one.
Old 08-15-2008, 04:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dewkin
Congrats on your new Rubicon. One question, did you move the mirrors, or are they factory mounted on the sides rather than on the doors on the 09's?
they are on the doors, I got the brackest a few weeks befor I picked it up.
Old 08-15-2008, 04:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

talking about jeep and 308, look at mine: jeeps and guns go well together...

My .308

Old 08-15-2008, 06:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ChevyM14
they are on the doors, I got the brackest a few weeks befor I picked it up.
What brackets are they and where did you get them from, want to get me a set. All I have ever seen are ones for the drivers side only. Thanks
Old 08-15-2008, 08:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

[QUOTE=ChevyM14;641519]My .308

QUOTE]

Nice !!! My next one is going to be a Springfield SM M1A (I love the SA9805 with Camo MCMillan stock)
Old 08-15-2008, 08:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

http://www.quadratec.com/products/13125_102.htm
Old 08-15-2008, 09:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Awesome pictures! Especially the comparison shots with the old Willys!

I personally feel that if it's your jeep, it's yours to do as you please. If you want to blow it up for a stunt in a movie, that's fine, you paid for it. If you want to baby it and never take it off road, it's your money, do with it as you please. Why is there all this hating from one side to another? We all have different tastes and likes and that's fine! It would be pretty boring if everyone treated their jeep the same way and everyone's jeep looked the same.

I personally don't see the function of having the windshield down other than better visibility when rock crawling but even then your hood is still in the way. I might do it someday just to do it but it might be awhile. I find it troublesome enough to take the hard top off yet overall it's not really that difficult. And I love having it off. I like how free it is with it off. I'd like to get the doors off someday as well. Wish I could get some half doors but they're so expensive! High rock makes some nice tubed ones that could suffice.

Anyway, Jeeps were designed and intended for enjoying the great outdoors and being the most capable offroad vehicle there is stock. And it is just that!

So stop hating each other and get out there and enjoy your Jeeps the best way you see fit!
Old 08-15-2008, 10:49 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ChevyM14
If I wanted a $31,000 pice of steel that I could not do anything with and did nothing but look nice, I would have gotin one of thows big pices of steel art things that don't look like anything!

And for all the people who think I dont know the value of Money or other thing. I have been saveing 1/2 all the money I made for over a YEAR just so I could have a big enofe down payment to I could aford the payments!

here is one of my frist posts allmost a year ago!

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/soft-doors-16181/
Your thinkings right, some people think they gain in value just because the don't have any scratches on them. The truth is it's never going to be worth any more then book value and in a few years thats not much. I don't care how nice it looks.

Quick Reply: Got my 2009 jk!!!!! Lots of pics!!!