Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Got a Hemi for the Rubi (literally + a few $)

Old 03-01-2010, 11:38 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AddisonJK08
sorry but even if your family can't drive stick, when you purchase a car like that, its time they learn... buying that in auto is like buying a Rubicon and saying "oh my family doesn't offroad so take off the factory lockers, sway bar disco, and put sahara side steps on it"

the only reason i'm saying this tho is because i'm totally jealous and would love to rip around in one of those anyday!

looks awesome, never seen a blue one, you are one lucky dude
I hear ya. I'll get a six speed one day

The color is Blue Pearl. It was a limited run and u can only order it on the SRT currently. Hemi Orange and Plum Crazy are 2 other colors that may only have limited runs.

RB
Old 03-01-2010, 11:42 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by RubiRedRider
I hear ya. I'll get a six speed one day

The color is Blue Pearl. It was a limited run and u can only order it on the SRT currently. Hemi Orange and Plum Crazy are 2 other colors that may only have limited runs.

RB
i love the orange and the plum! i've seen both here, but because of the climate where i live cars like this are very rare.

you seriously are one lucky dude... now get off the site and go light those tires up!
Old 03-01-2010, 11:43 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
*L* good point.... I wonder what he is going to do with the rest of the car?

He can always put the 3.8 into the challenger and sell it to some poor unsuspecting kid...
Old 03-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dadgummit
He can always put the 3.8 into the challenger and sell it to some poor unsuspecting kid...
...after he puts the "Rubicon" lettering on the hood of course
Old 03-01-2010, 01:08 PM
JK Freak

Nice

Quick Reply: Got a Hemi for the Rubi (literally + a few $)