Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Got a few new things

Old 07-26-2010, 01:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got a few new things

Hey guys just wanted to show some of the new additions to my JK this week! Got new tires they're 33" duratracs..some custom neoprene seat covers(the color is darker in person for some reason my camera makes them look bright blue)..mopar jeep tire tread slush mats..blue led dome lights

the pics are just with my phone so they arent great but here it is

duratrac 285/70/17

slush mats
driver

passanger

rear

seat covers
driver

passenger

big pockets on back of driver and passenger seats
driver rear

passenger rear

accommodates 60/40 split

blue LED dome lights

and finish it wit a random shot of the HID headlights
Old 07-26-2010, 01:09 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice ... i like it... looks cool
Old 07-26-2010, 01:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks great!! What did you have to do to install the blue dome light? What kind of lights did you use?
Old 07-26-2010, 01:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ha Ha Ha, cool lights. They look great, never thought of that. Little mods go a long way.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bluejk09
Looks great!! What did you have to do to install the blue dome light? What kind of lights did you use?
Thanks, this was the easiest thing ever and cheap! i ordered the LEds on ebay for just 9.99 (for the pair!) and its direct plug n play take out the stock bulb put in the LED adapter and plug the LEDs into it and stuck some 3m tape on the back of the LED board and placed it right in the middle on top of the adapter.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Bump!
Old 07-27-2010, 11:06 AM
JK Super Freak

where did you order those seat covers from? are they the cover king??? i'm in th market for some neoprene cover but me and the old lady can't agree on what to get.. thanks
Old 07-27-2010, 11:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

How much cheaper is the 33" Duratrac than the 35" Duratrac? Those tires look fantastic
Old 07-27-2010, 12:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by josh_jacklyn
where did you order those seat covers from? are they the cover king??? i'm in th market for some neoprene cover but me and the old lady can't agree on what to get.. thanks
yes they r coverking my gf got them 4 me as a bday gift I'm not sure where from exactly but she paid 220 with shipping n gettin the jeep logo on the front headrests was an extra 30 n without that they're like 179 plus shipping..I have 2 tell u I am completely impressed wit these they look great r very comfortable n fit amzingly! Her n I got them on within an hour n they r perfect I highly recommend coverking neoprene
Old 07-27-2010, 12:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by vinnysucks
How much cheaper is the 33" Duratrac than the 35" Duratrac? Those tires look fantastic
Thanks yea I'm pretty happy wit them! I'm not sure wat the price difference is I was lucky n got these from another forum member all 5 for 800

Quick Reply: Got a few new things