Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

got claytons 4.5" lift?

Old 04-04-2008, 08:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got claytons 4.5" lift?

Anyone running clayton's 4.5" lift on a 4dr . I don't see alot of people posting on this kit It seems to be that people chose other kits when they fall into in this price range. why? From the pics of the parts, it looks to be a great kit and its all bolt on. That is great news for me because I cant weld, well not good enough to trust my jeep with. Anyways I did not see a picture thread of this lift so if you run it, post up pics! Thanks ..... hopefully soon I can be lifted (still deciding) ......then the real sickness begins
Old 04-05-2008, 04:00 AM
JK Freak

Do an advanced search for member clayton offroad mfg, they are the manufacturer, and several threads will show up. I was keeping my eye on them but my jk came w/ a lift so I currently have no need. They do make a nice product.
Check third thread from top of search results. The one WOL started.

Last edited by guinness; 04-05-2008 at 04:05 AM.
Old 04-05-2008, 07:19 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JK-RUBIJON
Anyone running clayton's 4.5" lift on a 4dr . I don't see alot of people posting on this kit It seems to be that people chose other kits when they fall into in this price range. why? From the pics of the parts, it looks to be a great kit and its all bolt on. That is great news for me because I cant weld, well not good enough to trust my jeep with. Anyways I did not see a picture thread of this lift so if you run it, post up pics! Thanks ..... hopefully soon I can be lifted (still deciding) ......then the real sickness begins

We haev been selling a lot more 3.5 kits then the 4.5s. My JK is a 4 dr with our 4.5 and 37 Toyos. I can't find any good pics right now, but if you can't find any online, email me at sales@claytonoffroad.com and I will find something.

Adam
Clayton Off Road Mfg.
Old 04-05-2008, 08:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have the Clayton adjustable arms as well as a set of their brake-lines and must say that their products are well engineered and made to be bulletproof. I already had a Superlift 4" kit or I would have gotten their complete kit. And for the folks who already have a basic lift kit, you should get their adjustable arms. They're well worth the money.

Quick Reply: got claytons 4.5" lift?