Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

GoPro HD

Old 02-04-2010, 12:27 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check out some of the vids on youtube pretty sick footage, I just watched one in a supercross race this cam is bad azz I think it can handle offroad use easily
Old 02-04-2010, 01:12 PM
JK Newbie

I used the tripod adapter and then put it on a RAM suction cup mount, it lets point point the thing anywhere. I would be concerned about putting in on something dirty, and I used a tether (visible in one shot) just in case it fell off...

Originally Posted by alt_phil
Cool camera for sure, takes good vid. Might have to look into one for our 4x club. We're wanting to do some cool videos on our youtube channel.

So what did you use for the mounting? Just the suction cup? Wonder how well it holds onto a dirty jeep that's jumping over rocks.

#2 post:
Old 02-04-2010, 01:14 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by john smack
What program do you use to edit your HD vids?
I used Windows Movie Maker Live to change it from .mp4 format to .wmv, then I used regular Windows Movie Maker. It doesn't let you do much, so if somebody has a good program to use, either freeware or bought, lemme know. I have a feeling I'm gonna be using this thing a lot and I want something easy to edit it with.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:37 PM
JK Junkie

I couldnt get it to change from mpg4 tim wmv so I was looking at Roxio Studio 10 it is a full movie editor that supports .mpg4
Old 02-04-2010, 03:46 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by omni2377
I used the tripod adapter and then put it on a RAM suction cup mount, it lets point point the thing anywhere. I would be concerned about putting in on something dirty, and I used a tether (visible in one shot) just in case it fell off...
That's funny as hell! The very 1st thing I did after getting my suction cup mount, was to make a tether for it. The suction cup has never failed, but there's piece of mind knowing the safety tether is there.

Quick Reply: GoPro HD