Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

good new and bad

Old 03-16-2012, 01:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good new and bad

well got of work this mornin said damn tops comin off and ima ride around all day n night like that, well it stared rainin 30 mins after i took my hard top off and i done it by my self, so i got home through the rain pulled her in the carport and throwd my soft top on cause its easier to do than the hard one by my self,, so tom if no rain doors and tops comin off, )))))))))))))))))))))) wish me luck haha
Old 03-16-2012, 03:45 PM
JK Junkie

That all sounded terrible.
Old 03-16-2012, 03:59 PM
JK Freak

Bummer but I bet you amused those non-Jeepers on your commute
Old 03-19-2012, 09:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 4WheelingAstronomer
Bummer but I bet you amused those non-Jeepers on your commute
as GUMP said "SH!T HAPPENS"
Old 03-20-2012, 12:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

very true man, i done had water init once and it was outta of a ole nasty mud hole so it wasnt that bad, that was just the first time the top of ever off it, but saturday was a great day top was off from 9 in the mornin till it got dark that night, but i had to be good when i went wheelin a lil cause i broke my front drive shaft helpin my pap pull trees outta my woods, but that will be fixed wednesday cause im have a 100 percent custom one built from my axlce shop buddies thats gona be bad ass.

Quick Reply: good new and bad