Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Getting mud tires clean again!

Old 06-28-2015, 02:05 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting mud tires clean again!

Just thought I'd share my experiences with chemical guys citrus gloss soap. Getting mud tires clean isn't too hard it just usually takes some elbow grease and scrubbing but I recently used a different soap and the results were much better then anything I've used in the past. They got most of the traces of dried mud or dirt.

Here are some pics after sry I didn't get any before shots as I wasn't expecting it to work like it did. A couple other pics to show how well it cleaned the spots off the flares from the last couple wheeling trips.

Last edited by Rmiller31; 06-28-2015 at 02:07 PM.
Old 06-28-2015, 02:09 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Never heard of that stuff but I will try it out in the future. That's for the info.
Old 06-28-2015, 03:45 PM
JK Newbie

Chemical Guys have some great products, Grime Reaper is a great all purpose cleaner for tires and engine bays, Silk Shine is a great dressing for tires and interior plastic, V7 is an awesome spray sealant which lasts a good 2 months. If you use any scents for your interior I highly recommend Stripper Scent(really smells like a stripper) Wash and Gloss like you said is a great soap, but I don't like that it leaves some protection behind, I'd rather a blank slate for when I apply a wax or coating.
Old 06-28-2015, 05:16 PM
JK Newbie

Which soap do you use for that? I plan on trying v7 or detail juice once my nano shock is gone. I'll have to try that interior cleaner haha.
Old 06-29-2015, 06:47 AM
JK Newbie

Citrus Wash Clear, and Stripper Scent isn't a cleaner just a scent. Kind of like a tree air freshener but it's a spray

Quick Reply: Getting mud tires clean again!