Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Gettin my new 35's muddy

Old 03-10-2009, 05:37 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

very cool ! nice jeep man.

btw, can you not run the soft 8s without the wheel spacer?
Old 03-10-2009, 05:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Always looks better with mud on it!!!
Old 03-10-2009, 08:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rballman
very cool ! nice jeep man.

btw, can you not run the soft 8s without the wheel spacer?
Yes, you can run the soft 8's without wheel spacers but you have to do some grinding on the caliper mounts in the front and on the inside lip of the 8 holes for more clearence. Also, I moved the weights on the rear wheels further inside to clear the rear calipers. I painted them afterward and you can't tell at all. I'll add 1/4" spacer soon and see how much clearence I have.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:44 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by HahaJK
Yes, you can run the soft 8's without wheel spacers but you have to do some grinding on the caliper mounts in the front and on the inside lip of the 8 holes for more clearence. Also, I moved the weights on the rear wheels further inside to clear the rear calipers. I painted them afterward and you can't tell at all. I'll add 1/4" spacer soon and see how much clearence I have.
is this because you are running 15s? i mean you dont have to grind with larger sized soft 8s right?

Quick Reply: Gettin my new 35's muddy