Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Get the jk done right the first time

Old 04-27-2010, 06:26 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JK Rocker
Amen!
Preach on, man!
Thanks guy's and I agree. I'm in no rush for this Jeep. It will be done right. I want these guys to put couple hundred miles on it before the long haul back to LA, then it will be down to business. This will be 1 BadAss JK.....
Old 04-27-2010, 10:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Get the JK done right

There were a Hell of a lot more then four problems wrong with the Jeep when it left Screaming Lizard Custom !

Unreal service at first Gerry and Adam were repairing the Jeep fast.

Gerry would drive down from Dallas and repair the Jeep in my driveway !!! As time went on the rest of the repairs got put on the back burner

I am also stating a fact that when you spend that much hard earned money you should get what you paid for not a bunch of run around B.S.

I was promised for a year that things were going to get fix and never were repair.

So I decided after a year of empty promises I would take off work and drive up there to address the problems head on .

Yes Adam you did fix my reverse lights. (Thank you Adam)

The other problem was an engine ticking noise that the Jeep was making since day one of the engine swap!!!!

I was told by the Shop foreman that the engine ticking noise that the Jeep was making since Day 1 might be a lifter and was not going to be covered because my Warranty had expired....( What a bunch of horse S$$T)

I was also told by the Owner Mr. Grubbs that it was my responsibility to bring the Jeep there before the warranty expired and the rep. who promises to fix the engine ticking noise was no longer working there.

Furthermore he stated that we should agree to disagree. Another words that the promises that his employee made to me were not valid ...

I am just saying make Damm sure you check these 4 items before you leave Screaming Lizard Customs.

Last edited by TKJEEP; 05-02-2010 at 09:30 AM.
Old 04-27-2010, 02:28 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

The AEV Hood is about to get installed

Old 04-27-2010, 02:30 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

We also got the EVO Coilover Kit in today

Old 04-27-2010, 02:57 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Upper Coil Mounts going in...

And the 6.1 is DONE, now the exhaust

Old 04-27-2010, 04:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Get the JK done right

Billyp, I apoloigize for high jacking your thread !!!!!

Congrats on your Hemi Conversion
Old 04-27-2010, 05:38 PM
JK Freak

Alright now Billy, I expect to see this Jeep at the office ( Matthews) when u get it back.
She is looking good!!
Old 04-27-2010, 05:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Wow this build is sick. I can only dream of sending my little 2 door down your way. I would love to just check off the boxes of what I want and have you send it back to me all done. And if the bill was taken care of...even better!!! If only I can hit the mega millions....
Old 04-27-2010, 07:10 PM
JK Junkie

Ok....so now I know what my jeep would look like with that bigass 6.1L.....Oh one day.....congrats man...please get some video clips of this thing grabbing gears, and driving around.......
Old 04-28-2010, 12:44 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 07rubisteve
Ok....so now I know what my jeep would look like with that bigass 6.1L.....Oh one day.....congrats man...please get some video clips of this thing grabbing gears, and driving around.......

LOL, No Problem...Will do...Thanks

Quick Reply: Get the jk done right the first time