Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Get the jk done right the first time

Old 04-23-2010, 07:47 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 04-23-2010, 03:12 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Some Pic of the body repair

Old 04-23-2010, 03:14 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

New SLC Battery tray

Old 04-23-2010, 03:15 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Old 04-23-2010, 07:10 PM
JK Newbie

Looks great Guy's. Can't wait to see what it will do! Nice work!
Old 04-23-2010, 09:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Check before you go!!!

Make Dam Sure before you leave Screaming Lizard Customs that all the buggs are worked out!!!!!!! Are you will be Sorry!!!

You think that after spending that much money that the Work performed on your Jeep would Top Quality. Man they put 1 mile on my Jeep after the 5.7 Hemi Engine swap and let me the consumer find all the buggs !!!!
I have a list of things that were promises and were never fixed.

Here are a few thing you as the Consumer should check before you Leave SLC.

1.Check your exhaust for clearance make sure it does not hit the frame (I had to go to a muffler shop to fix mine)

2.Make sure your reverse light work (1 year and 2 months to fix mine)

3.Make sure you PCM is flashed right before you leave SLC. (Are you might have to wait to have it program right)

4.Make sure the clip on your Wire harness is not broken (mine is still broken since the engine swap. I was promises that would be repaired but was never fixed.

Service after the Sales is Full of Major Promises and No Follow Through!!!!
Old 04-24-2010, 04:55 AM
JK Freak

sweet! looks great
Old 04-26-2010, 05:38 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Originally Posted by TKJEEP
Make Dam Sure before you leave Screaming Lizard Customs that all the buggs are worked out!!!!!!! Are you will be Sorry!!!

You think that after spending that much money that the Work performed on your Jeep would Top Quality. Man they put 1 mile on my Jeep after the 5.7 Hemi Engine swap and let me the consumer find all the buggs !!!!

1.Check your exhaust for clearance make sure it does not hit the frame (I had to go to a muffler shop to fix mine)

3.Make sure you PCM is flashed right before you leave SLC. (Are you might have to wait to have it program right)

4.Make sure the clip on your Wire harness is not broken (mine is still broken since the engine swap. I was promises that would be repaired but was never fixed.

There are some things I'd like to add to this..
#1 This was our Very first manual trans install, and EVERYONE had the understanding that there would be some small bugs to fix.
#2 The previous manager, (no longer working for us) made all those promises and did not follow up on them.
#3 I, as the installer, was pushed to get the job done and out the door by the previous manager and customer. Was not provided the time to drive it or work on any of the issues.

Sorry it went down like this, and sorry someone made you a bunch of promises that couldn't back them up.
Adam
Old 04-26-2010, 06:11 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TKJEEP

Peh, that's little crap. If you can buy a $20-30,000 jeep with all the major malfunctions it already has, then spend another $20,000 on a hemi conversion and have only 4 little probs, I'd say your doin good. I'm not takin up for anyone, just sayin, this day and age are different. Best to do the shit yourself, find friends, borrow a person's shop, etc.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:34 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by mkjeep
Peh, that's little crap. If you can buy a $20-30,000 jeep with all the major malfunctions it already has, then spend another $20,000 on a hemi conversion and have only 4 little probs, I'd say your doin good. I'm not takin up for anyone, just sayin, this day and age are different. Best to do the shit yourself, find friends, borrow a person's shop, etc.
Amen!
Preach on, man!

Quick Reply: Get the jk done right the first time