Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

gear shift knob

Old 09-16-2008, 05:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

love that, really looks good!

def top marks for thinking outside the box
Old 09-16-2008, 08:40 AM
JK Super Freak

Thats creative. Wouldnt have thought of that, but then again, Im not a skater. Nice personal touch. Good job.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wicked Wahine
Added this to my jk last night..Probably not right for every one but I've been a skateboarder for 32 years and it fits me perfectly

Where did you get those seat covers? I really like those compared to anything else I've seen.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:44 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by TimG
Very cool shift knob and very cool picture at Kona Skatepark! Never skated it, but I know of it's long history. There was a skater for G&S in the 70's named Steve Cathey that had a yellow and red (G&S team colors) lifted truck with a two-tone (yellow and red of course) G&S Yo-Yo wheel for his stick knob. Every kid thought it was the coolest thing. At some point in the early 80's, I came across the same type of wheel and told myself that when I owned a car I would put it on the stick like Steve Cathey. I still have the wheel, but I've only owned automatics!
Yea , I remember that...there are pictures of it in Skateboarder Magazine...I'm gonna go to the garage and look that up...Maybe my subconscience brought the idea to me.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:46 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ragtopdave
Where did you get those seat covers? I really like those compared to anything else I've seen.
Advanced Auto...they only come in bucket seats...Had to get the old needle and thread out to do the rear.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wicked Wahine
Advanced Auto...they only come in bucket seats...Had to get the old needle and thread out to do the rear.
Do you mean that you bought two pairs and sewed the front ones together for the backseat? And are they neoprene?
Old 09-16-2008, 05:26 PM
JK Newbie

cut out the seat parts andsewed them on to a rearseat cover and made cut outs for seat belts etc...I think I'd have been better off to get customs but I always do the unconventional. Keeps my JK unique though.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

there ya go

Quick Reply: gear shift knob