Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Gear seatcovers

Old 08-24-2008, 05:24 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gear seatcovers

Anyone have pics of what the GEAR covers look like from the front side of the seats? Every pic I have seen always shows them from the rear with all of the Molle storage packs.
Old 08-24-2008, 05:37 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow I just googled these. Awesome. A place to hold a flashlight and socket set! Do they make them for the JK though?

Old 08-24-2008, 06:46 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Hellbound13
Wow I just googled these. Awesome. A place to hold a flashlight and socket set! Do they make them for the JK though?

Yeah, and that is the same pic I keep finding. I want to see them from the front to tell what kind of coverage they provide.
Old 08-24-2008, 07:28 AM
JK Jedi

Here ya go..

Old 08-24-2008, 08:19 AM
JK Freak

[QUOTE=Hellbound13;653582]Here ya go..

[/QUOTE

Exactly what I was looking for. I can see they don't cover the entire seat but that's pretty good. How do you like them? Or are they your's? I had my Rottweiler with me for a ride this morning. He's 125lbs and love's to go with me. Well, he was tooooooo excited and wound up tearing my seat a little with his nails. I gotta get some seatcovers asap and like the looks of these. Especially with the functionality of all the storage. I was wondering about the front coverage though. The pics show pretty good coverage. How about the "toughness" of them? Are they durable?
Thanks to you too Toad. I read the write up and they sound good. I really like the other seatcovers available but I question the durability of the neoprene with my buddy.
Old 08-24-2008, 08:31 AM
JK Jedi

They are not mine. I just did a search on here and another member had posted pics. From what I have read about them online they hold up well as they have a plastic coating underneath them. I just ordered a set and will be selling my RR covers to anyone who wants em.
Old 08-24-2008, 08:48 AM
JK Freak

thats alot of gear to carry...and to get stollen when my top is down! i would have to make 3 trips in the garage to put it all away for a fear of someone reaching in and snooping when i am out and about.

Quick Reply: Gear seatcovers