Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Funny thing...I guess?

Old 11-24-2008, 01:34 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by john smack
I would be pissed!!
its funny because you would think i would have been. But because i had no idea what was going on or who to blame is on, and at the time i could not see any physical damage, i was just hoping my clutch went out or something thats what got me kinda happy. I have been wanting a reason to swap out my non tsb replaced cluth for a heavy duty one Im sick of the squeel lol But hey what can you do....
Old 11-24-2008, 01:36 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RedneckJeep
I'm real sorry that happened to you, and I REALLY hope that it gets fixed. But I have to say this....I just love carnage pics like that.
lol im glad you enjoy my misery.

Lol j/p Enjoy haha, at least now i have a something to stand and stare at my jeep about. Some warstories, since i dont get out on the trail often

"So, this one time, i was going down the street and BAM...." LOL
Old 11-24-2008, 01:38 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SONIC
We dont have a freespinning front drivetrain (hence why you dont have to get out and engage your hubs when you go to 4wd) so it spins all the time.

that blows man....who forgot the screw? you or the shop?
Well the shop, i didnt do it, but my step dad is the regional over the shops...so in the end it turns out to sort of be his problem anyway you look at it, but its all good and is gonna get fixed. Just hate that it happened. Never had a problem other than a squeeky clutch, now i have actually "destroyed" something. And i dont like to think of that with cars im planning on keeping forever. But whatever, more worse damage will come with time.
Old 11-24-2008, 01:44 PM
JK Junkie

uh-oh .........dead kitty

hope your stuff gets fixed soon man
Old 11-24-2008, 03:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by P Nasty
its funny because you would think i would have been. But because i had no idea what was going on or who to blame is on, and at the time i could not see any physical damage, i was just hoping my clutch went out or something thats what got me kinda happy. I have been wanting a reason to swap out my non tsb replaced cluth for a heavy duty one Im sick of the squeel lol But hey what can you do....
Looks like I beat you! I completely burnt my CLutch out at Gilmer this weekend(I hate wheeling with sticks), although I wasn't to happy and I'm already are in Debt with my parents....
Old 11-24-2008, 03:21 PM
JK Newbie

That really sucks but you have a good outlook.
Old 11-24-2008, 04:47 PM
JK Freak

Damn, that sucks. But i do like your positive outlook on it.
Old 11-24-2008, 06:01 PM
JK Super Freak

DAMN DUDE!!! THAT IS HARSH!!!! I commend you for having a positive attitude. I would still be bitchin' a week from now.
Old 11-24-2008, 06:38 PM
JK Freak

OOOUCH!!!! That looks painful. Sorry that happened. Hey at least your Riddlers look bad ass!! I like the silver.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:27 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 4WHLN
OOOUCH!!!! That looks painful. Sorry that happened. Hey at least your Riddlers look bad ass!! I like the silver.
hahaha well Thank you =D The pain around the screws (powdercoating actually) is flaking off a bit from screwing and unscrewing bolts so many times so that sucks...but w/e i think they look great to. Was very pleased with them.

And dang ewok your lucky

Did you upgrade to a hardcore clutch? or stick with what works?

Quick Reply: Funny thing...I guess?