Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Full Width

Old 07-24-2010, 07:59 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

would it be possible to use the ineer C's from the Dana 44 that is already on the Rubicon? That would save some money and they could be made strong by gusseting them. I am going to be using the rockkrawler kit anyway with their front coil overs so this sounds like a cool set-up...
Old 07-27-2010, 01:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for the update. I was just giving ya sh!T

I still think it's be cheaper and less to mess with to go with the dynatrac inner C's to be able to re-use the stock outter knuckles (complete with brakes, sensors, and your stock wheels)

Then just use some RCV axles. they should be able to make a set. RCV already makes a set that are 35 spline inners with the 32 spline outter for the JK and 35 spline ARB, so cutting some longer inners shouldn't be too hard or too expensive.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:37 PM
JK Freak

River Raider is going to be releasing a kit for the junkyard 60 conversion at some point, which deals with the ESP and tone rings - hopefully soon, especially since my front kingpin 60 is at their shop right now.

As to the full width issue my 60 is 69.25" WMS to WMS. The rear full float 14 bolt is 67" WMS to WMS. I'll be running a 1" spacer in the rear to make up for the difference between the two.

JD
Old 08-01-2010, 03:47 PM
JK Freak

the jeep looks great, i'm getting parts together for my 60, and sterling 10.5 swap on mine hoping to do it around late october or so. i'm also going the coilover route for space reasons, and the ride.

Quick Reply: Full Width