Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Front Metal Grab Handles - Very High Quality

Old 01-18-2013, 06:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I also just got a pair of handles for the front. As stated, very high quality, easy install and very sturdy. I think they are the best interior mod I have done. Really makes getting in a lot easier and if you want to look on top of the jeep they are handy to hold yourself up with. Was very well thought of to receive that hand written letter from the owner. Another high mark for the owner was he called me personally to let me know they would not be able to ship my handles out right away as they were waiting for more to come back from powder coat. They got bomb barded with orders from the holidays.
Old 03-08-2013, 04:58 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just installed these handles today. The install was very straight forward and the handles are solid steel, very well engineered. Plus Ken from welcome distributing personally wrote a thank your card to me, all I can say is keep up the good work. Not to many company's out there have this level of customer service.

Quick Reply: Front Metal Grab Handles - Very High Quality