Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Front Metal Grab Handles - Very High Quality

Old 11-02-2012, 05:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Front Metal Grab Handles - Very High Quality

Purchased these Grab Handles for Welcome Distributing. Very high quality, easy install and look great.

The owner of the company sent a very nice hand written note with the order...nice touch!Click image for larger version

Name:	get-attachment.jpg
Views:	663
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	384762Click image for larger version

Name:	get-attachment-4.jpg
Views:	559
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	384763

Sorry one of the pictures is sideways....I do not know how to fix it
Old 11-02-2012, 05:40 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice looking handles. Just e-mailed the owner asking if only front's are sold. I have a 2dr and don't need the rears.

* Just ordered mine *

Last edited by RodCyn; 11-10-2012 at 09:09 AM.
Old 11-02-2012, 05:45 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very nice!
Old 11-02-2012, 06:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default handles

look great......i would hate to hit my head on those in a wreck though...
Old 11-02-2012, 07:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BigRedRubi
look great......i would hate to hit my head on those in a wreck though...
That is the first thing I thought of. I bet these are great for climbing in and out a lifted JK. I would hate to meet one with my head in a collision. Functional, yes, worth the risk, not even a little bit.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have a 4 door and I only ordered the front the front two.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mulewhisperer
That is the first thing I thought of. I bet these are great for climbing in and out a lifted JK. I would hate to meet one with my head in a collision. Functional, yes, worth the risk, not even a little bit.
They sit on the very edge of windshield. The seat belts would tighten and airbags would deploy any way. If you hit those , you would have hit the windshield pillar any way. A lot of negative vibes...
Old 01-18-2013, 12:37 PM
JK Newbie

Anyone else have some thoughts on these? I'n looking at trek armor velcro handles, but dont want to waste the money if I can get something better straight off. I am leery about the placement, however...so your thoughts would be helpful.
Old 01-18-2013, 03:45 PM
JK Newbie

I got a set of the Welcome front grabs as a late Christmas present from my Daughter. Just put them on Wed. Nice pieces. strong, out of the way, no problems with visors , use them to get in and out, move in my seat, Oh shit, etc. I thought about what would happen in an accident, and I am assuming the airbags and seat belt would restrain before I got to the windshield, and if they didnt I would be hitting the A pillar and windshield anyway so....

Constructed of solid bar stock, which bolt in place of a couple of windshield support bolts. tight fit, mine hit the trim just barely- wasnt sure if they were going to fit without contact, but they are right on the trim. Not cheap, but decent construction- recessed stainless cap head crews, black painted solid steel bar and hex stand offs. 10 minutes to install both fronts. I think I will paint the bolts. The stainless is nice, but black will be better I think .

Ken sent a nice hand written note and a key fob which is a nice touch.

I could use some similar for my TJ, the velcro over the roll bar grabs in it are annoying since they block the view out the side window. These solid grabs are out of the way and not in any view lines which is great, hate ducking my head down to see under the grabs.
Old 01-18-2013, 04:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RocketDave
Anyone else have some thoughts on these? I'n looking at trek armor velcro handles, but dont want to waste the money if I can get something better straight off. I am leery about the placement, however...so your thoughts would be helpful.
They are wonderful for getting in and out. However if you are looking for something to hang on to while driving the placement would not be ideal. I have Velcro ones on the roll bar for driving but they are pretty worthless for getting in/out.

Quick Reply: Front Metal Grab Handles - Very High Quality