Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

front bumpers and winch combo's

Old 12-21-2008, 05:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default front bumpers and winch combo's

Not sure if this is already a thread but i would like to order my bumper and winch in a couple weeks and would like some ideas. I had my eye's set on the warn rock crawler but the more i look the more i dont really know how it would look on my black jeep. PLEASE HELP.
Old 12-21-2008, 05:46 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front bumper comparison

Originally Posted by rodney
Not sure if this is already a thread but i would like to order my bumper and winch in a couple weeks and would like some ideas. I had my eye's set on the warn rock crawler but the more i look the more i dont really know how it would look on my black jeep. PLEASE HELP.
Here's a great thread - shows all of the bumpers out there.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...per+comparison

JD
Old 12-21-2008, 06:11 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Bumper Warn Rockcrawler baught in june 07 and Warn 8274 winch made in 88 and rebuilt by me. Works great and takes tons of hits.

Quick Reply: front bumpers and winch combo's