Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Front Bumper pics

Old 10-30-2008, 08:08 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've had my mid-width for over a year now, and it's been great. No complaints about it. One nice thing is that the skid plate that protects your sway bar motor (if your Jeep is so equipped) has the added benefit of increasing the difficulty of stealing your winch.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:17 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ranwitscissorz
Also, superwinch epi9.0 holes do not match the predrilled, so I had to make my own set.
Same here... Rugged Ridge winch bumper and Superwinch EP9 winch. I had to drill new mounting holes as the cable spool is centered on this winch where it's offset with other winches. The pre-drilled holes are aligned to accommodate the off-center drum. Not a big deal as Superwinch provided a template for the mounting holes.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:34 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 363 Likes on 270 Posts

The Shrockworks mid-width is bomb-proof. The only bad thing is the wait--and if Screamin' Lizard has one in stock you may be able to duck that. It's top-notch in every respect, but perhaps one point of distinction is the way a Warn PowerPlant fits into it. Look at most (all?) other bumpers and the PowerPlant stick up nastily. Not so in the Shrockworks:

Old 10-30-2008, 01:31 PM
JK Freak

Heres mine...
Old 10-30-2008, 01:35 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 07armygreen
I think I am finally deciding on the Rugged Ridge front bumper. Mostly b/c it is $325, which leaves me some cash to get a winch or a rear. I am still considering the Shrockworks mid, and a few others. Anyways, was wondering pros/cons of the RR or the bumper you have. Post pics if you have a nice bumper and what is good/bad about it. I know about the bumper comparo in the noob thread, but I still want to see some pics/opinions of members rides.
that's a good price, especially if you'll be happy with it. I love my Shrocks front winch/stubby, it's stout, I'll probably be going with the rear Shrock stubby too.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

I like the Red Rock Fab setup...

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	front_bumper.jpg
Views:	637
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	14871  
Old 10-30-2008, 04:57 PM
JK Super Freak