Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Freshly chopped Fenders!

Old 07-15-2009, 04:45 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks GREATDid mine last week also ended up changing park/turn signal to 6 watt LEDs and left most of the support for added strength

Old 07-15-2009, 05:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

AND ITS SOOOO MUCH CHEAPER THAN BUYING SOME!! U SAVE ALMOST $700!!!
Old 07-16-2009, 10:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

well I won't be able to get the tires on this weekend unfortunately. I dropped my Jeep off at a buddies shop to get my gears installed and was expecting to pick it up today, untill he called me with the bad news of what he found. He opened up the rear diff to start on the job and noticed some cracks... He contacted me about the problems and I arranged to have him drop it off at the dealer for me for warranty service. The dealership is fixing the problems for free but the parts won't be in till Monday or later, then he will do the gears as soon as it done. Looks like the new shoes will have to wait until the following weekend. So instead of working on my jeep this weekend I just may have to take a jeepless trip to Yosemite instead.
Old 07-26-2009, 01:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

I finally found the time to get my 37s on, I'm very happy with the results. There's more than enough room for flexing! The rock rails are removed untill I trim them and the pinch seems in the rear still needs a trim but that will happen before the next wheeling trip.

Old 07-26-2009, 01:53 PM
JK Freak

great build! def. gets me to thinking this is possible. i'm normaly not a body lift kind of guy but to fit 37's i can get over it!

get some pics when u get it out on the trail i really wanting to see this one flexed out
Old 07-26-2009, 01:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'll post some wheeling pics up when I get some, it'll probably be a couple weeks before I can go, but I can't wait.

Quick Reply: Freshly chopped Fenders!