Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Freshly chopped Fenders!

Old 07-14-2009, 06:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When I did this to my first JK my wife just came out in the garage and said, "It's your Jeep I hope it turns out okay." When I was finished she said, " With the trim it turned out nice." Thanks WOL!

After my wheels and tires go on I can do this all over again!
Old 07-14-2009, 09:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey thanks for all the compliments, I do agree that I need to figure out a way to install the inner fender skirts in the front at least. I'll have to look into it when I have time. I can't wait to get the 37s mounted on saturday! Also I've been talking to a buddy at work and I may be able to drop off my Jeep at his friends garage and have my gears installed this week. Anyway I'll post up some finished shots in here once the new shoes are on.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:59 AM
JK Super Freak

looks good. I might have to join the club this weekend if i can get some time.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:06 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ej428bj
They look awesome. Tried to explain this mod to my wife and all she said is, " I dont understand why you would cut up your jeep." I didnt even waste my time explaining. Ill have to wait til she goes out for a day and just do it. What is she going to say, melt the plastic back to it. (if she even notices)
Old 07-15-2009, 11:06 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ej428bj
They look awesome. Tried to explain this mod to my wife and all she said is, " I dont understand why you would cut up your jeep." I didnt even waste my time explaining. Ill have to wait til she goes out for a day and just do it. What is she going to say, melt the plastic back to it. (if she even notices)
I have stopped explaining long time ago, wait I never even started good thing is my jeep
Old 07-15-2009, 11:08 AM
JK Junkie

is not that hard to reinstall the inner fender, I just did that myself, I'm sure you'll figure it out, looks good
Old 07-15-2009, 11:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

It does look good. maybe one day soon I will grow a big enoubh pair to do this to mine.
Old 07-15-2009, 12:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Rock n Roll!!! Looks good!

Old 07-15-2009, 02:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by stormrider
Hey thanks for all the compliments, I do agree that I need to figure out a way to install the inner fender skirts in the front at least. :
Great lines on the fenders. I retained my inners and where needed drilled into the body + chassis and used 1-inch long bolts with washers to keep the inner fenders secured and prevent flapping. It depends how much inner fender you have left after cutting - I only chopped the outer half (of inner pants), and left the engine side inner as is and retained.
Old 07-15-2009, 03:39 PM
JK Freak

Nicely done!

Quick Reply: Freshly chopped Fenders!