Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Free Coverkings Rear Seat Cover - Quadratec

Old 06-04-2012, 05:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fadeout
why the link doesn't specify that you have to be? although they knock shipping 9 times out of 10 for us so either way it's a WIN! maybe if this deal holds out I'll replace mine since they're beat up pretty badly.
How do you let them know you are a member? Here is my chat with them:

Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK496031690602X

Dave S: Hello. How may I assist you?

xxx: Hi, on the JK forum, they said that if I mention that I am a JK forum member I could get free shipping for the coverking seat covers

Dave S: you would have to place your order over the forum

I canceled the order. Shipping is just too much, even though these are cheap, for covers that aren't gonna last that long, I'd like to get the deal everyone else is getting at least. Quadratec lost my business on this one.
Old 06-04-2012, 05:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shoulda contacted Joe from Quadratec on pm. Bought some things through him with forum discounts
Old 06-04-2012, 05:47 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone have input on how the colors hold up on these. I'm buying for a flame red, just debating on going all black or black and red. I don't want to buy the red and be driving around with pink covers in a years time...
Old 06-06-2012, 11:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Obviously mine are too new, but for 9.99 you can get the UV spray, and I've heard that helps big time. Dude at Q-Tec said it really depends on how much time you run topless/doorless. But if the red goes, the black will too, so you're looking at either brown or brown/pink. Ha.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks very much JDScott10; I just ordered a set for my 11' JKUR; that is a deal.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Here's my covers. I like
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2787987097.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	326243  
Old 06-06-2012, 12:26 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by cosmokramer
How do you let them know you are a member? Here is my chat with them:

Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK496031690602X

Dave S: Hello. How may I assist you?

xxx: Hi, on the JK forum, they said that if I mention that I am a JK forum member I could get free shipping for the coverking seat covers

Dave S: you would have to place your order over the forum

I canceled the order. Shipping is just too much, even though these are cheap, for covers that aren't gonna last that long, I'd like to get the deal everyone else is getting at least. Quadratec lost my business on this one.
dude, just call them and place the order and just say jk-forum members get free shipping right? i've done it plenty of times on alot of different items, not just seat covers. Q-TEC always hooks us up.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Dude, are you serious? How do you think you're going to get the same deal if they lost your biz?

Everyone here has said either call a rep or talk to Joe - nobody said get on a chat.

Sounds like user error to me, bud.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:04 AM
JK Newbie

Default discount

I had no idea Qtec offered waiving of shipping for members until I read this thread. I ordered something a week ago that happened to be back ordered. I just contacted them told them I was a member and asked if they would waive my shipping on the pending order. They did it immediately and added my forum name to a list for the discount. They recommended that I mention it each time I order, which is definitely not a problem. I wish I knew this earlier as I have ordered alot over the years from them. ( this is my 4th jeep, 2nd JK)
Old 06-07-2012, 09:57 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ezins
I had no idea Qtec offered waiving of shipping for members until I read this thread. I ordered something a week ago that happened to be back ordered. I just contacted them told them I was a member and asked if they would waive my shipping on the pending order. They did it immediately and added my forum name to a list for the discount. They recommended that I mention it each time I order, which is definitely not a problem. I wish I knew this earlier as I have ordered alot over the years from them. ( this is my 4th jeep, 2nd JK)
thats cool, at least now you know and you can use the forum going further!! sweet!! q-tech is a good company, they always do what they can to help out. i've never had any complaints about them.

Quick Reply: Free Coverkings Rear Seat Cover - Quadratec