Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Frank Raines OHV Wheelin with IamJake

Old 04-07-2017, 02:52 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Frank Raines OHV Wheelin with IamJake

Had a blast with this guy, he is a very nice guy with a great attitude towards life. Had been following him on Youtube for a while, so he hit me up when he was in the area and we went and did some wheelin Wed night at Frank Raines. We had a blast and I think my boy is now fully hooked on wheelin =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU4GNPwP0c4
Old 04-07-2017, 03:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

That guy is awesome. I can't wait for him to make it to Ohio.
Old 04-07-2017, 05:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Thats cool. I've watched several of his videos as well. Seems like a cool guy with a cool Jeep.
Old 04-09-2017, 11:08 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, he's a really nice guy. Lots of fun to hang out with in person. Very down to Earth, has a great attitude towards life. Jade is pretty stellar offroad too, he did a good job building her up. It's amazing watching how hard he works to make these videos so great, too. He totally doesn't need to hit the gym like ever, the amount of running he does to setup the cameras and go get them and everything, it's crazy. He's so dedicated and passionate about the trip, that he just really puts that extra effort into making the videos as awesome as possible. It's fun to watch it all go down.

Last edited by vgullotta; 04-09-2017 at 11:10 AM.
Old 04-09-2017, 05:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Definitely deserves some more subscribers. Go watch Jake, Jade and Annie people

Quick Reply: Frank Raines OHV Wheelin with IamJake