Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

found me a treasure!

Old 12-09-2007, 06:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default found me a treasure!

one man's trash is another man's treasure i guess...

dual 400 watt subs in a custom box and everything, pulled out of the trash pile for my apartment. the dumpster was over stuffed, so someone just dropped a whole bunch of boxes and such right next to it. one of those boxes was this sub encloser. it still works... why do people throw this stuff away? oh, and there was a 19" monitor (which didnt work ) and another custom box with dual 12" subs. also, there was one of them water cooler thingys, it even does hot water. it still works as well....

so anyone want to buy this?

oh, and i don't really want it because i already have a single 12" 400watt sub for my jeep, and this thing takes up all the cargo room. atleast the sub i'm about to put in will only take up a little more room then the current sub.

Old 12-09-2007, 06:47 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nothing like dumpster diving, and you didn't even have to "dive".
Old 12-09-2007, 07:16 PM
JK Super Freak

tis for sale...

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-audio-electronics-119/dual-400-watt-sub-box-22568/
Old 12-09-2007, 09:02 PM
JK Junkie

i bet someone stole it and got scuuurrrrrrrred.

Quick Reply: found me a treasure!