Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Forum stickers.

Old 05-28-2013, 09:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Forum stickers.

Stupid question. Seems everytime I get on here I got a stupid question. Lol. I keep clicking on the thread to get the new stickers. It always says page not available. Do I need to do this on my computer at home or can I do this from my iPhone (4S). Thanks.
Old 05-28-2013, 09:29 AM
JK Freak

Yeah i got the same thing. I know they were distributed to the moderators first. Maybe they just haven't opened it up to the rest just yet.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:54 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just clicked on the link and it worked using my computer: https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/payments.php
Old 05-28-2013, 10:56 AM
JK Newbie

I do t think the mobile version is available. I clicked to view on full site from my phone and did it that way

Quick Reply: Forum stickers.