Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Flowmaster 40 Series Install - Pics & Vids

Old 03-21-2008, 06:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nando52
Deepsky...exactly which 40 is that? Aren't there a few different types? Why did you go with that one as opposed to a 50 SUV or other 50 series? I'm trying to decide myself. Thanks.
Mine is the classic 40 Series. There is also the off road 40 series and the super 40 I think.

From what I was told the 50 SUV and 50 series were for larger engines (V8's) and they would be much quieter than the 40. I wanted louder.
Old 03-21-2008, 06:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 07crawler
I would also like to hear what it sounds like driving..maybe wheelin????...and also..I hit my exhaust outlet pipe alot when rock climbing..does anyone have their exhaust going out behind the passenger back tire??
I'll try to snag a video next time I'm plowing through some sand.

It sounds really good in conjunction with my AirRaid and when I'm goin through think sand my tach stays in between 2-3k RPM which is where you can hear the exhaust the most. Sounds very nice.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

any power/mpg diffreance?
Old 06-25-2008, 07:10 PM
JK Jedi

Looks good!

Quick Reply: Flowmaster 40 Series Install - Pics & Vids