Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Flexed-up Photos...Put em here!!!

Old 09-16-2008, 05:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by J2H
I pay with my CHECKING card lol
Ditto, the only way to fly......................CASH!!!
Old 09-16-2008, 06:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Littlejon
I just have one specific card for all of my mods, and my interest rate is less than 5% so I think I am safe. Credit isn't bad as long as you use it wisely. My savings goes into a high interest yeild account directly from my paycheck and I don't want to use that for my mods.
I know this is a bit off topic but i didnt start it. I just wanted to say that there is jeep savings, money market account savings, My ROTH IRA, my wifes ROTH IRA. So I have a lot of my paycheck going into my future! According to market yields for the last 80 years and my current income and savings plan I will be a millionaire at 50. No my money is not in AIG, that is some bad news for people. (if you dont know what I am speaking of, google AIG market news)
Old 09-17-2008, 06:12 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by JulietKilo
I know this is a bit off topic but i didnt start it. I just wanted to say that there is jeep savings, money market account savings, My ROTH IRA, my wifes ROTH IRA. So I have a lot of my paycheck going into my future! According to market yields for the last 80 years and my current income and savings plan I will be a millionaire at 50. No my money is not in AIG, that is some bad news for people. (if you dont know what I am speaking of, google AIG market news)
Everything goes on plastic for me and then gets paid off at the end of each month prior to any interest charges. This includes my car payments mortgage etc... This way I usually get enough airline miles in a year that I can take a couple vacations for free. According to my savings I will be a millionare by about when I hit 50, but since that is a long time from now I don't think it will mean much when it does happen.
Old 09-17-2008, 06:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

My Well Fargo Business Checking Card works basically the same way, we get points for usage, with in turn we use for lots of different things, vacations etc.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:28 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

A few more EVO Flex pics from our recent run up Sidewinder and Bronco Peak.

Our JK

The EVO JK

Old 09-17-2008, 09:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Stock X

And an old timer flex...
Old 09-17-2008, 12:47 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by mfbarnes@barnes
My Well Fargo Business Checking Card works basically the same way, we get points for usage, with in turn we use for lots of different things, vacations etc.
Same thing I use and then I pay it off with my wells fargo debit card everymonth. I get 1.5 airline miles for ever $1 I spend.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:35 PM
J2H
JK Enthusiast

I plan to get a cop job on the outside w/ retirement, also plan to join the MD Air National Guard after my stint in the AD AF is up, also w/ retirement, right now I have nothing saved for the future, I have a mortgage, and 6k in checking, 1,500 in savings but I am happier than ever.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:20 PM
JK Freak

Old 09-21-2008, 08:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

since i haven't bought my jk yet, heres my best poser-flex shot of my tj.

Quick Reply: Flexed-up Photos...Put em here!!!