Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Flame Red Sahara with 3" lift and 305/65R18 Falken Wild Peak A/T

Old 03-20-2011, 01:29 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flame Red Sahara with 3" lift and 305/65R18 Falken Wild Peak A/T

So I finally installed my lift and put my tires on. I purchased various components to put the lift together. So I guess you could call it a Frankenlift. 3" spacer front, 2.5" spacer rear, Teraflex shock extensions, Teraflex bump stops, Northridge Adj sway bar links, Rough Country Adj front Trackbar, rear teraflex trackbar drop bracket... I wanted to keep the stock wheels so I through on some spidertrax wheel spacers to fit the Falken Wild Peak A/T tires.. they measure 33.5" installed.. I wasn't to sure about these tires as I wanted an aggressive tire, but pictures don't do these tires justice. They are really a sexy looking tire in person!!! very happy with them..

Old 03-20-2011, 01:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks awsome! I'd love to know how those tires are, I have Toyo open country A/T's and they look similar.
Old 03-20-2011, 01:51 PM
JK Freak

Really like the look of the Flame Red Sahara’s! And I would defiantly call that a "Frankenlift"...Stance is good though.
Old 03-20-2011, 02:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Falken wild peak's have caught my interest given the performance reviews from this site. Nice to see how they look on a Flame Red.
Old 03-20-2011, 02:34 PM
JK Newbie

When I got my '11 Sahara JKU Nat Green Pearl in January, they had a flame red Sahara with matching hard top and was very very sharp. If it had leather and gps and remote start and all the other options that my green one did, I might have went with the red one. My very first Jeep was a '97 TJ Sport which was flame red and I loved that Jeep! You have a sharp looking Jeep there. The lift and tires look great!
Old 03-20-2011, 10:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

excited to see this set up. I'm running falken rocky mtn 285/70/17 (Discount Tires' exclusive) and they do look great in person. I can't decide if I want to go with a 2.5" or 3" lift so maybe this will help my decision a bit. These tires perform AMAZING on road and even better off.

Last edited by damunoz32; 03-20-2011 at 10:49 PM.
Old 03-21-2011, 06:37 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks guys!! I also just finished removing the rear spare tire carrier and attaching the Poison Spyder Tramp Stamp with license plate relocation. I removed license plate bracket and filled hole with a plug sold by the dealership... I really like the clean look.. will post pictures of this as well...
Old 03-21-2011, 08:56 AM
JK Super Freak

Location: Simi Valley, Ca., Taylorsville, Ut. and places in between
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Iv been considering the same type of tire but in a 265/ size for mine.
I want to keep the stock 18 s but add coil spacer instead of going to a full lift.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:41 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by sir_burns
So I finally installed my lift and put my tires on. I purchased various components to put the lift together. So I guess you could call it a Frankenlift. 3" spacer front, 2.5" spacer rear, Teraflex shock extensions, Teraflex bump stops, Northridge Adj sway bar links, Rough Country Adj front Trackbar, rear teraflex trackbar drop bracket... I wanted to keep the stock wheels so I through on some spidertrax wheel spacers to fit the Falken Wild Peak A/T tires.. they measure 33.5" installed.. I wasn't to sure about these tires as I wanted an aggressive tire, but pictures don't do these tires justice. They are really a sexy looking tire in person!!! very happy with them..

Nice looking rig! Thanks for the pics!

Andrew
Old 03-24-2011, 06:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

To the OP:

Let's see some head on and back end shots...

See the width of these bad boys...

Quick Reply: Flame Red Sahara with 3" lift and 305/65R18 Falken Wild Peak A/T